havoc offroad lights????

BobbyGTX

Does anyone run the havoc lights? are they any good?

Attachments

• 1447525369889.jpg
    1447525369889.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 167

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
What is with the little antenna? I have always been curious of the dual color bars however, seems like a great idea.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cant wait to see what you think, like I said I am very curious of these 2 color bars as it would be nice not to have to swap out colored covers all the time.

jeff_in_rc

I am running the Sierra LED dual lights on my TJ and love them. I have an 8" bar in front of the winch, 2, 6 LED pods on the front bumper and another set of pods on the windshield, they work great for me. They don't have the power a 50" bar would have but they are less expensive for those on a budget.

The white lights are great for blasting down a dirt road at night where you want to see a little further but if your rock crawling the amber is the bees knees! Less glare, less shadowing, and it's really easy on the eyes. This is the only shot I have of the front, need a better camera to get a good night shot, the ones I take are nothing but an orange glow!

20150609_090201.jpg

BobbyGTX

I am running the Sierra LED dual lights on my TJ and love them. I have an 8" bar in front of the winch, 2, 6 LED pods on the front bumper and another set of pods on the windshield, they work great for me. They don't have the power a 50" bar would have but they are less expensive for those on a budget.

The white lights are great for blasting down a dirt road at night where you want to see a little further but if your rock crawling the amber is the bees knees! Less glare, less shadowing, and it's really easy on the eyes. This is the only shot I have of the front, need a better camera to get a good night shot, the ones I take are nothing but an orange glow!

View attachment 174280

Nice man, yeah cant wait to check it out.

BobbyGTX

Cant wait to see what you think, like I said I am very curious of these 2 color bars as it would be nice not to have to swap out colored covers all the time.

I will definitely let you know! Should be coming in next week. I'll post pics as well.

BobbyGTX

Just received my light so far looking good. Everything is nice and wrapped up fuse and relay already installed just need to connect to the battery and run the wires

Attachments

• 1448141298694.jpg
    1448141298694.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 1448141307448.jpg
    1448141307448.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 1448141314469.jpg
    1448141314469.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 61
Top Bottom