My MBRP Exhaust for YOUR Stock Exhaust.

TheFett

I am currently running a MBRP off road exhaust for a 2012 JKU. I started with a Banks Exhaust, changed that to a AFE Exhaust and now I'm running this MBRP off-road exhaust and all that to go back to stock.

So here is my thought. I'm in Florida. Thinking someone local. Maybe someone looking to upgrade their exhaust. I would like to go back to quieter exhaust. NOTHING wrong with the exhaust. Never off-road always used for highway driving.

So not interested in making money hoping to let someone else benefit and upgrade at no cost. My exhaust has roughly 20,000 miles on it since install. Looking for a stock exhaust to trade out with someone and we can do the swap/install in my driveway or yours.

Tough to take a picture since it's really tucked up underneath the Jeep, but if you need some let me know and I'll be happy to get some underneath.

Thanks for checking in and let me know.

SCgator

Where at in Florida. I may be interested as I've been looking at exhausts. I'm in South Carolina so not to far.

budmanm3

Is this just the catback or entire exhaust?

I'd be willing to meet up to make this happen. Available next weekend.

TheFett

Where at in Florida. I may be interested as I've been looking at exhausts. I'm in South Carolina so not to far.

In Port Saint Lucie, zip is 34953 just to give you an idea.

Is this just the catback or entire exhaust?

I'd be willing to meet up to make this happen. Available next weekend.

Sorry forgot to mention this is the entire exhaust system not just the catback. As for next weekend I'll be in Miami for the NASCAR race weekend. Weekends after that I'm cool so let me know.

Thanks guys, glad to see someone on here would be able to benefit and upgrade with me. [emoji482]

budmanm3

Well if SCgator wants to make the trip I'll hold off for now, but if not we can definitely work something out in the near future.

TheFett

Well if SCgator wants to make the trip I'll hold off for now, but if not we can definitely work something out in the near future.

Oh for sure. SCGator mentioned something first so I'll wait to hear back from him see if he's still interested. If SCgator can't make a trip then your close enough we'll set something up.

Thanks again guys for checking it out and willing to swap parts so we can all take advantage. [emoji106]🏻

I've still got mine sitting in the garage. But I'm in STL. Not sure how I'd get it to you. Shipping would make it uneconomical.

TheFett

Every once in a while. I'll be in Orlando this weekend and passing through on my way to NC in October....lol

BigEd

I want to thank Jeff for the exhaust first and for most, but also for the hospitality & letting a total stranger come into his home and helping me install the exhaust in his garage on a bright and sunny afternoon in Florida. Thanks so much, I'm enjoying it already.

TheFett

I want to thank Jeff for the exhaust first and for most, but also for the hospitality & letting a total stranger come into his home and helping me install the exhaust in his garage on a bright and sunny afternoon in Florida. Thanks so much, I'm enjoying it already.

Absolutely Ed glad to hear already the swap was as beneficial for you as it is for me. Took the wife and baby out for a ride last evening, baby fell asleep in about 10min and the wife was happy with that so that makes me super happy. Thanks again for making the swap and the trip. Always happy to open the garage up and work on jeeps and especially for a fellow Jeeper and WOL member.

Top Bottom