Northridge4x4 - REMOVED AS A VENDOR

Lance628

The cute comment was in reference to him saying my bio was cute. How does a guy like Eddie let moderators push away forum members and is ok with it. I'm not slandering him or his forum but yet you guys get all hostile. That seems more like bad business to me than a well produced video northridge put out that obliviously threatened the all mighty jeep forum nazis. Just go take a Xanax, drink an over priced IPA, wax your hipster beards and relax...

Wow you really are a fucking idiot why the fuck do you hang around if you don't like it here get the fuck out and he lets it happen because it clearly weeds out the undesirables such as yourself

JAGS

Hooked
The same thing Eddie is offering you to defend him.

Only difference there is nobody here is going to onto N4x4s forum and touting Wayalife. :thinking:

If you or anybody else can't see an issue with what they did to Eddie and here on this very forum, than there is simply no educating the perpetually retarded. With this said, you may leave anytime you want. I can guarantee you, none of us here are going to change our thoughts or practices because you chimed in.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The cute comment was in reference to him saying my bio was cute. How does a guy like Eddie let moderators push away forum members and is ok with it. I'm not slandering him or his forum but yet you guys get all hostile. That seems more like bad business to me than a well produced video northridge put out that obliviously threatened the all mighty jeep forum nazis. Just go take a Xanax, drink an over priced IPA, wax your hipster beards and relax...
Maybe I need to take a Xanax and drink a lot more beer before I watch that video again and maybe then it will be good.
We push away the trolls and :asshat: like yourself who think they know everything.

The same thing Eddie is offering you to defend him.
No way they are offering you friendship like Eddie does for us.

DRTYRAT30

Sorry dude that was uncalled for, I didn't want to get to that level. I'm done and moving on. Thanks for your service in the USCG and everyone have a happy thanksgiving...

Robar

The Enforcer

Sorry dude that was uncalled for, I didn't want to get to that level. I'm done and moving on. Thanks for your service in the USCG and everyone have a happy thanksgiving...
Schizophrenic much?

Did you just apologize to yourself??

lol.

WJCO

Meme King

I'll take the IPA if you're offering them.

WJCO

Meme King
I definitely like porters and stouts this time of year, but I'll drink an IPA any time of the year.

Pyro1415

This is the third forum I've joined. I've never meet any of the moderators or Eddie himself. That being said, here I get pretty good advice and with only a minor amount of hostility which is honestly kinda funny. Which the only time I was called stupid and told to do what I want was when I wanted to lock my d30 with 5.13s and 37s... They had the right lol.
So all that being said and I only read the first two and last five pages, Eddie just said why they would no longer be a sponsor; it's not like he made a rule of if you order from them you will be kicked. He just stated why his business would be terminated with them, not that ours had to be. Also if I recall it wasn't that they made videos that were similar to his, it's that they tried to advertise them on his forum(his business). That's like me starting an off-road retailer company and advertising it on northridge's site or even at there actual store.

Oh and if you have to say your a service member in an argument I think you're a pos and probably a liar or even a member of the guard... Although, there is nothing wrong with requesting a military discount.

Cencal

Didn't Eddie know this was coming?
Didn't he even mention it in one of the last couple WAL videos that NR would be taking over the video production or some shit?

Top Bottom