Northridge4x4 - REMOVED AS A VENDOR

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Didn't Eddie know this was coming?
Didn't he even mention it in one of the last couple WAL videos that NR would be taking over the video production or some shit?

Go back and watch them until you find where he said it.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Didn't Eddie know this was coming?
Didn't he even mention it in one of the last couple WAL videos that NR would be taking over the video production or some shit?

No. Nitto tire said they had their own in house "professional" film crew that would take over JKX filming, since Nitto bought the JKX brand from Mel Wade. IF I remember correctly.

07streetbobrider

Just watched a Northridge video..think it was a jk experience. The one where Mel looks like he lost a lot of weight (congrats). Was recommended on you tube...Not even close to Wayalife videos. Great quality but lacked the personality of Eddies videos...as weird as it sounds felt like being in the opponents stadium. When I watch Walalife it feels like home. Eddie is like the George Lucus of Jk's lol....

Christarp

Just watched a Northridge video..think it was a jk experience. The one where Mel looks like he lost a lot of weight (congrats). Was recommended on you tube...Not even close to Wayalife videos. Great quality but lacked the personality of Eddies videos...as weird as it sounds felt like being in the opponents stadium. When I watch Walalife it feels like home. Eddie is like the George Lucus of Jk's lol....

I can't tell if that George Lucas comment was an insult or a compliment :cheesy:

Skid_Kid

Here is a Facebook hater. Lmao. Maybe I should message them and invite them to the Oregon SnG.......

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448806601.069821.jpg

Took her a few try's to get it the way she wanted.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448806640.591798.jpg

The comments
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448806665.178224.jpg

Top Bottom