50" LED Light bar brackets + Quadratec Floor liners + Drop down Tailgate table - NJ

NOPULP13

50" LED Light bar brackets + Quadratec Floor liners + Drop down Tailgate table - NJ

All sold guys thanks!

Thanks for looking!

- Tony[/SIZE][/B]

Last edited:

NOPULP13

lmao I felt like I was in a mission impossible movie lol For anyone reading this. I brought the brackets to my office, BobbyGTX sent me the paypal amount around 11 am lol I rushed through my office and scrambled to find a box to fit them in, printed the insured usps shipping label and sealed them in the box all before the mailman got to my office lol package was tracking by 1145. Faster shipping times than amazon lol

BobbyGTX

lmao I felt like I was in a mission impossible movie lol For anyone reading this. I brought the brackets to my office, BobbyGTX sent me the paypal amount around 11 am lol I rushed through my office and scrambled to find a box to fit them in, printed the insured usps shipping label and sealed them in the box all before the mailman got to my office lol package was tracking by 1145. Faster shipping times than amazon lol

LOL that the truth! Wish everyone could ship like that

JeepDrum

I might be interested in the aluminum brackets if you still have them. Do they have any padding for the back and is it stuck on yet? Just wondering what it would be like to paint or coat them. Also, is the fit of them pretty close to the a-pillar? The ones I currently have bolt up fine, but they put the supports for my roof rack too far away from the a-pillar because they don't have a perfect fit.

Top Bottom