2011 Cosmo Blue JKU for sale.

ShinDiggity

With a heavy heart, I have decided to sell my Jeep. It's a 2011 Cosmos blue JKU sport. 25000 miles, 5 35 inch Nitto Trailgrapplers with only 1000 miles on them, brand new Evo Enforcer kit with draglink flip kit, brand new Rancho 9000xl shocks all around, re-geared to 5.13 gears, soft top, CB radio, Evo rear fascia cover with d-rings, spiderweb shade, Fuel 17 inch wheels. I'm throwing it out there for $29,000. Pm me if interested. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447960723.246687.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447960749.807666.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447960771.000788.jpg

I wheeled it 3 times and otherwise it just sits at home. Have a new baby and the wife and I decided we needed a bigger setup so I have to let Papa Smurf go unfortunately.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
With a heavy heart, I have decided to sell my Jeep. It's a 2011 Cosmos blue JKU sport. 25000 miles, 5 35 inch Nitto Trailgrapplers with only 1000 miles on them, brand new Evo Enforcer kit with draglink flip kit, brand new Rancho 9000xl shocks all around, re-geared to 5.13 gears, soft top, CB radio, Evo rear fascia cover with d-rings, spiderweb shade, Fuel 17 inch wheels. I'm throwing it out there for $29,000. Pm me if interested. View attachment 174356 View attachment 174357 View attachment 174358

I wheeled it 3 times and otherwise it just sits at home. Have a new baby and the wife and I decided we needed a bigger setup so I have to let Papa Smurf go unfortunately.

That end paragraph though
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447963648.921209.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I don't get the rudeness of the replies. Maybe I've gone "full retard". Real classy there btw.

Easy don't get your panties all in a bunch. I know Lenny personally and lost some skin working on his jeep. He knows I'm just giving him shit

Bummer your selling it. I totally get it. I haven't even driven mine in over a month and think about selling it daily.

Good luck with the sale

JKCRWLR

Easy don't get your panties all in a bunch. I know Lenny personally and lost some skin working on his jeep. He knows I'm just giving him shit

Gotcha, that's different then. But from just reading on here at times a new person to WAL could get the wrong impression on how things are here.
Panties released and returned to their normal operational status.

It is a shame that he is selling. Beautiful Jeep.

ShinDiggity

Plus it was probably a dumb idea to post my jeep for sale on a forum where everyone probably already has a jeep. Lol

JAGS

Hooked
This sucks Lenny, but life is always higher ranked than a vehicle. Good luck on selling the rig and even more important, best wishes on the growing family and all the great things that come with it. [emoji106]

Top Bottom