Extreme Terrain Ripping Off WAYALIFE...Again!

Evil

Wow this is crazy! Their sister company "American Muscle", it's for Mustangs, is one of the absolute best companies I've ever dealt with. Crazy how this company can rip people off like that by using someone else's slogan.

That'll lose you some customers right there. I was a AM shopper.

CarolinaJK

That'll lose you some customers right there. I was a AM shopper.

Oh yeah, it definitely will. I kinda feel bad for them because AM did nothing but great things for it's customers. I spoke to one of their Reps one day and he sent me a free tee shirt, 25 window stickers and a windshield sticker just for "being a nice guy". They are to this day a real stand up company. Now Extreme Terrain I can't speak for. I've only used them once and it was for some $40 sway links.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
"Jeep" way of life saying has been around for a very long time and before eddie btw.

Kind of like how my "JK" logo had been a "Jeep" thing too and for a very long time before I had it copyrighted. I mean, how else would Extreme Terrain be able to sell my logo as being theirs to sell and make a profit off of. Oh, that's right, they COULDN'T!

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?16432-Extreme-Terrain-Illegally-Selling-Copyrighted-JK-Decals

It's easy to just throw BS out there like there like it means something and it's another to be able to back it up with proof. :naw:

JAGS

Hooked
Not in a funny way, but this is seriously laughable. There are many ways to explain the love of the trail. But to simply change "jeep" to "rig" is just asinine.

DMF

Of course I'm only speaking for myself and also because this is not my business but wow, what an honor to have copy cats. I mean not just some dude with a cart in a shopping mall but a company to run with Wayalife model. Of course if this was my company that be a complete different story.

Hot94Z28

Damn Eddie, seems to be a rough week normally we have a douche posting nonsense now it's people pimping their stuff off of what you have done for the community.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
wtf are you talking about. simple statement. that's it! piss off.

Gotta love how a troll like you can just pop in once every 3-4 months, throw out BS like it's some kind of fact and then disappear again. :naw:

Do everyone a favor and don't bother coming back again. There are plenty of other places on the internet where you can post up your BS and where everyone will eat it up.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As far as Extreme Terrain goes, I can't say that any of this surprises me. Seems that they don't have a creative bone in their business and feel that the only way to get ahead is to rip me off. For those of you who never saw it, this was out of their catalog back when they were selling my COPYRIGHTED logo without my permission.

attachment.php

You can read all about it here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?16432-Extreme-Terrain-Illegally-Selling-Copyrighted-JK-Decals

:naw:

WJCO

Meme King
Gotta love how a troll like you can just pop in once every 3-4 months, throw out BS like it's some kind of fact and then disappear again. :naw:

Do everyone a favor and don't bother coming back again. There are plenty of other places on the internet where you can post up your BS and where everyone will eat it up.

Yep, he's got quite the track record. Amazing.

Shadow0966

Who the fuck is"Extreme Terrain" ? They even have youtube videos out there trying to promote shit and i must say that the videos are crappy too !

Top Bottom