So, you don't want my money?

LasVegasJK

I ordered a product October 14th. I was informed they would ship October 26, and that's when my debit account would be charged.
October 28, was informed they would ship that day.
October 30, was informed they were being packaged and would be shipped November 2nd.
November 4, informed they would ship after everyone from the shop returned from SEMA.
As of today, no shipment confirmation and no response from the company.

Doesn't this seem rediculous?
I should add that my account has not been charged, but it just irritates me that they think it's cool to jerk me around. I'm trying to give them $1000+ for their products.

seanb123

Savvy Off Road.
I'm trying to buy half doors. But, apparently they only take orders and build invoices, without actually selling anything.

I would cancel find a different company. Companies that don't put the customer first don't deserve your cash. There are loads of companies with doors you can buy

LasVegasJK

I would cancel find a different company. Companies that don't put the customer first don't deserve your cash. There are loads of companies with doors you can buy

Likely that's what is going to happen. Sad part is, they could have just told me to not expect them until December. I would have been ok with that. But to lie to me is just crazy.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
[SUP]​Thats a shame about savy, they have some of the best looking non oem half doors next to rugged ridge. I would think they would have some doors in stock but to me it seems like they build them to order. Still wonder why they didn't make their doors work with oem uppers yet, or any uppers for that matter. [/SUP]

LasVegasJK

[SUP]​Thats a shame about savy, they have some of the best looking non oem half doors next to rugged ridge. I would think they would have some doors in stock but to me it seems like they build them to order. Still wonder why they didn't make their doors work with oem uppers yet, or any uppers for that matter. [/SUP]

They are compatible with Rugged Ridge uppers now.
And yeah, they have a great looking product at a great price. Too bad their customer service negates all the great points.
4LowParts here in Las Vegas sells Savvy products, and apparently they are still waiting on an order also. I'm not sure if they were getting the same stories as me about why the order isn't shipping. So, it seems they may need a new manager.

LasVegasJK

Well, after mentioning buying doors from a different company, voila!, confirmed shipping from UPS. I'm glad I'm getting the doors, but still not impressed with the customer service.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cant wait to see once you finally get them. Only drawback I see if they dont have a handle to open from the outside.

LasVegasJK

Cant wait to see once you finally get them. Only drawback I see if they dont have a handle to open from the outside.

They have outside handles now. They've been redesigned to accommodate the rugged ridge tops. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448476742.404288.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448476776.051725.jpg these are screenshots from the Savvy website.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Those aren't bad at all. I really like the fact that the handles are at the same height.

Definitely report back after you have run them for a bit.

Hot94Z28

I really like the look of half doors on a JK. I will keep an eye on this and see how you like these doors price dont seem bad at all.

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Going to order these doors as well. I'm sure Sema-Baja1000 and now testing for KOH has something to do with getting things done this time of year.

These doors look amazing.

Top Bottom