7in lift

Sugarbear

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448560521.264296.jpg . Just wanted to know if anyone had this setup.. No I'm not a troll no I'm not an idiot and I also know better then to drink Rausch creek water. I'm actually very educated and just curious as to who had done the setup. Because I think it would be ridiculous. But I'm glad you all had a good laugh at my post. It makes me happy to know how many keyboard warriors are on this forum ready to just jump to conclusions.. That in itself shows your utter incapacity to associate normally with other humans.. This forum has gone to shit. I remember when I could get a decent answer from people. If I wanted to deal children I'd go on a Facebook page and ask the high school kids with their XJ that mommy and daddy paid for that's the best jeep to ever wheel the earth and let them tell me how my Jk isn't a jeep.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Just wanted to know if anyone had this setup.. No I'm not a troll no I'm not an idiot and I also know better then to drink Rausch creek water. I'm actually very educated and just curious as to who had done the setup. Because I think it would be ridiculous. But I'm glad you all had a good laugh at my post. It makes me happy to know how many keyboard warriors are on this forum ready to just jump to conclusions.. That in itself shows your utter incapacity to associate normally with other humans.. This forum has gone to shit. I remember when I could get a decent answer from people. If I wanted to deal children I'd go on a Facebook page and ask the high school kids with their XJ that mommy and daddy paid for that's the best jeep to ever wheel the earth and let them tell me how my Jk isn't a jeep.

Buck up little camper. You'll survive.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
View attachment 175196 . Just wanted to know if anyone had this setup.. No I'm not a troll no I'm not an idiot and I also know better then to drink Rausch creek water. I'm actually very educated and just curious as to who had done the setup. Because I think it would be ridiculous. But I'm glad you all had a good laugh at my post. It makes me happy to know how many keyboard warriors are on this forum ready to just jump to conclusions.. That in itself shows your utter incapacity to associate normally with other humans.. This forum has gone to shit. I remember when I could get a decent answer from people. If I wanted to deal children I'd go on a Facebook page and ask the high school kids with their XJ that mommy and daddy paid for that's the best jeep to ever wheel the earth and let them tell me how my Jk isn't a jeep.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448561182.778738.jpg .......

thardy

Banned
View attachment 175196 . Just wanted to know if anyone had this setup.. No I'm not a troll no I'm not an idiot and I also know better then to drink Rausch creek water. I'm actually very educated and just curious as to who had done the setup. Because I think it would be ridiculous. But I'm glad you all had a good laugh at my post. It makes me happy to know how many keyboard warriors are on this forum ready to just jump to conclusions.. That in itself shows your utter incapacity to associate normally with other humans.. This forum has gone to shit. I remember when I could get a decent answer from people. If I wanted to deal children I'd go on a Facebook page and ask the high school kids with their XJ that mommy and daddy paid for that's the best jeep to ever wheel the earth and let them tell me how my Jk isn't a jeep.

The reason you got the response you received is because 7" lift on a JK, much less a 2dr, makes absolutely NO sense. What could possibly make you want that much lift?

Speedy_RCW

Hooked

Easy Tiger. Just some gentle ribbing, no need to get spun up.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
In addition, most the information can be found by simply scrolling down a little on the page you posted a screenshot of. Just sayin...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448562225.679892.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

To lazy to write out what I want to say, plus you'll probably end up more butt hurt.

Clif notes: Lighten up and laugh a little

Lance628

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448563778.503804.jpg ..............

So we were supposed to assume you were asking about a 7" lift not because you really want to know, but because it is "rediculous"....gimmie an effin break. Lol

Top Bottom