VIDEO - WHITE WEDNESDAY : Topless Winter Wheeling in a Willys

Fires JK

The white stuff

I would love to go doorless and topless but unfortunately the white stuff is too far to drive to in Arizona. Will just have to wait until later and make a trip north. Next year we hope to be living in either Elko or Reno so we can play in the snow.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awesome video Cindy and Eddie!!! Looks like so much fun! Happy thanksgiving to Andrew Cindy and yourself!

bnatt78

Awesome Video! Awesome Jeep! Be Safe and Enjoy the Holidays! Thank You for all the great information like always!

jeeeep

Hooked
Happy Thanksgiving All!
how do i upload video from my phone?
i get invalid file, does it have to be on youtube 1st?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! We're glad that you like the video. :)

Great video
Looks fun and it was a great snow, big flakes!
Happy Thanksgiving!

It was a TON of fun and it's nice that it'll be cold enough all week to keep it around. I still can't believe how much we got. :yup:

This should be everyday! [emoji106]

LOL!! Well, for a while, it will be for us :yup:

Looks like a blast! I need to come visit so I can try to win those shot glasses! Haha SoCal=NoSno

Come on up :cool:

That's awesome! Wish it snowed where I live!

Now I want to see Chris's FC driving in the snow like that lol

Now that would be something! I would love to see his FC in the snow :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was really coming down! Looked like a blast.

For a while, it really was. To give you perspective on things, at about 8am, there was nothing on the ground. What you see in this video was us up in the hills around 11am. :crazyeyes:

You are having way too much fun [emoji4]
Happy Thanksgiving!

One can never have too much fun :D

Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well! That's awesome to see some old iron running around in the snow like that. It looked like it was a blast.

Thank you! It really is so much fun to play with old iron like this. It's amazing how quickly it'll still start and be ready to go in spite of its age.

At first I thought you were crazy, but I guess it's not much different than sledding. In this case the sled just happens to be a vintage Jeep. Looks like fun!

LOL!! Yeah, that's about what it was like. For sure it was cold but a lot of fun :yup:

Dawww I just put my hard top on for the season... Might have to get my buddy back over to help me take it off again

I would love to go doorless and topless but unfortunately the white stuff is too far to drive to in Arizona. Will just have to wait until later and make a trip north. Next year we hope to be living in either Elko or Reno so we can play in the snow.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

No kidding? I think you will like it up here :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks really fun but COLD!!Happy Thanksgiving!

I won't lie, it was pretty damn cold :crazyeyes:

Great video!
Looks like you guys had an absolute blast.

Thanks, we really did have a great time :yup:

...and smiling all the way!!! Cool clip you guys. Happy Thanksgiving eve.

You know it! Glad you liked it and I hope you and your family have a happy Thanksgiving :thumb:

Awesome video Cindy and Eddie!!! Looks like so much fun! Happy thanksgiving to Andrew Cindy and yourself!

Thank you, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving All!
how do i upload video from my phone?
i get invalid file, does it have to be on youtube 1st?

Unfortunately, you will have to have the clip hosted on something like YouTube, FB or the like. You can then link it here.

Top Bottom