Bronco Peak Run this Saturday

ttfhell

Headed down to San Diego for a run with Mel from Off Road Evolution and some friends. They've had some shitty luck recently and deserve some fun. There are a shit load of forum members down here but we don't get together enough to use our jeeps. Let's change that and burn some calories lol.

Meeting at the Buckman Springs Road offramp and Hwy 8 at 9 a.m. Bronco Peak is in the Corral Canyon OHV area. The trail is rated "Black Diamond" but if you've been there you know it's more like a 5 on a scale of 1-10 with most of the harder stuff going down hill. We might do another trail depending on time.

I would say requirements are sliders and 33's. Most of the harder stuff is down hill so smaller tires might need a tug or two. There's a romantic spot at the top of the hill so pack a lunch but no alcohol on the run. Just make sure Adam and Jason have some "space". Depending on time we will probably grab a beer on the way home.

Going:
1. Me
2. Mel
3. Overlander
4. Security team for Overlander
5. Rocky Jk
6. SDG
7. JAGS
8. Nick
9. Al Stew

Maybe:

Not going:
1. Frank - New carpet. (I liked it smooth)
2. SkidKid - Bump stops on backwards
3. Drew - Jeep will get dirty
4. Rubicrawl- Parts on jeep are someone else's
5. IrishJk - Retrieving his helmet in Montana
6. ScubaSteve-Sailoring in FL.
7. MTG- Not allowed within 150' of schools
8. Ray- Jeep won't start.
9. Don- helping Ray not start the jeep
10. GCM2 Prefers the east side.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448521256.580002.jpg Down here. Pics from last trip there.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448521329.812228.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448521388.505728.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448521435.027125.jpg

Last edited:
Going:
1. Me
2. Mel
3. Overlander
4. Security team for Overlander
5. Rocky Jk
6. SDG
7. JAGS

Not going:
1. Frank - New carpet. (I liked it smooth)
2. SkidKid - Bump stops on backwards
3. Drew - Jeep will get dirty
4. Rubicrawl- Parts on jeep are someone else's
5. IrishJk - Retrieving his helmet in Montana
6. ScubaSteve-Sailoring in FL.
7. MTG- Not allowed within 150' of schools
Thats some funny shit Russ....and how many people are on Adams security team?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
ramin and I would like to join if thats ok. :yup: we are working on jeepfan and ranchorubi.

Top Bottom