Blk hulk

Pyro1415

Nice rig man I saw a thread on the ace you should comment on it. She is a beaut. I saw the ram sticker on the grill, hemi lol?

BLK HULK

welcome to WAL from a fellow Canadian. :rock: Nice looking rig. Where are you wheeling in the photos ?

Hey, this year was a busy one, we did Ardbrg 3 times, bobcaygeon a few times and Minden. Camp NL was a blast this year. My favorite was a Ardbeg trip, we had over 30 jeeps an about 60 people around the camp fire at night. Great times.

BLK HULK

Nice rig man I saw a thread on the ace you should comment on it. She is a beaut. I saw the ram sticker on the grill, hemi lol?

Not yet, I've only had the jeep about a year half now. But when the motor goes... something is happening. I just like RAM cause its different.

Here's a pic from last may.

CarolinaJK

My buddy just sent me this from Florida. Guess you have some competition on tallest lift [emoji23][emoji106]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448659232.503546.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448659232.503546.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 444

Pyro1415

Not yet, I've only had the jeep about a year half now. But when the motor goes... something is happening. I just like RAM cause its different.

Here's a pic from last may.

Nice mine was stock for over a year then I did everything I've done so far in about 6 months. Right now my list consist of gearing/ maybe axles and then saving for an ls.

BLK HULK

Of course you'd know each other! Haha both are very bad ass rigs [emoji123]

You should see this guys collection of cars. He has a unique choice of designs. Think he has 3 GTR, all Chrome wrapped. He just bought a lamborghini aventador to add to his 30 or 40 unreal car collection.
Hes got over $140'000 in that jeep.

dtch

Sweet Jeep. Can you tell me what all you've got? Looks like 40s. Also, who did the paint? I've been looking at Silver/Black camo for my TJ.

BLK HULK

Sweet Jeep. Can you tell me what all you've got? Looks like 40s. Also, who did the paint? I've been looking at Silver/Black camo for my TJ.

Rockjock D60 front and rear
5:38's, ARB Lockers
1350 yokes, custom shafts
39.5x16.5 on custom 17x12 beadlocks

I designed the wrap on a program, and got it printed off on a wrap. Had it done at a shop.

Top Bottom