Teraflex 4" LCG pitman arm question.

Pennywell

I'm in the process of installing the teraflex 4" LCG long arm kit on my 09 rubicon unlimited. The kit didn't come with a new pitman arm so my question is do I need to purchase one for the geometry to be correct. If this has been covered already I apologize.

Grubbicon

Like overlander said get a drag link flip kit. You could put a drop pitman arm on it, but that is a bad way to go about trying to correct your steering.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I dont have any personal experience with the synergy kit, other than just their flip bushing, but another member on here recently upgraded his flip kit to be more like evo and he had the synergy. I believe he was having issues getting the synergy arm adjusted properly and staying adjusted.

Having installed and used 2 evo kits, I would recommend going with their kit since they use oem parts.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I dont have any personal experience with the synergy kit, other than just their flip bushing, but another member on here recently upgraded his flip kit to be more like evo and he had the synergy. I believe he was having issues getting the synergy arm adjusted properly and staying adjusted.

Having installed and used 2 evo kits, I would recommend going with their kit since they use oem parts.

There's that and there's the issue folks have been having with the joints going bad quickly as well. Like you, I don't have any personal experience with the kit so I originally refrained from commenting but, a search will confirm what others have been saying.

Pennywell

Thanks for the responses. I'll look into the Evo kit and go from there. I just got the install finished tonight. I'll get it aligned and go from there. I have options now which is nice. Again thank you guys for the help. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449029416.297330.jpg

Top Bottom