Leather jk seats

Pizza_Breath

**sold**

Okay, I know I'm a fairly new member, and I've only posted a few times so go easy on me. But I picked up these seats for my jk and then bent my axle the same weekend. So the seats gotta go to make the axle upgrade a little easier.

They're the leather trimmed seats, seam busted on the driver side but an upholstery shop a good sewing machine could fix it right up. Material is in great shape!

Looking for a fair price if anyone is interested.

I'm in SoCal

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448996627.134788.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448996646.982411.jpg

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Must be something weird with those seats as mine were the same leather and started to come apart in my 2 door I think it that same spot.

boardsurfer

Sooo... no chips then? Cuz I have some:D

And I see your surfboard back there. Man I miss SD sometimes. 2-3 times a week, out at Scripps pier before dawn, 4th street in Del Mar on the weekends. I cant bear to get rid of my board so it lives in my office:

IMG_0584.JPG

Pizza_Breath

Sooo... no chips then? Cuz I have some:D

And I see your surfboard back there. Man I miss SD sometimes. 2-3 times a week, out at Scripps pier before dawn, 4th street in Del Mar on the weekends. I cant bear to get rid of my board so it lives in my office:

View attachment 175732

Ha! i feel for you man. I live in Ocean Beach about a block from the water. If i'm not in the ocean i'm crawling in the desert....or at work....i have to do that sometimes too.

Top Bottom