GraniteCrystal build thread

GraniteCrystal

BADASS. Though it does look super funny with your current rubbers :cheesy: Can't wait to see the final pics with the new tires mounted up!
I know. I took it off since my wife is driving to work tomorrow and I don't want her to have to deal with any issues. I'll probably roll with the 37 on there for a few days though just with how the schedule is lining up. Definitely looks goofy.

I know. I took it off since my wife is driving to work tomorrow and I don't want her to have to deal with any issues. I'll probably roll with the 37 on there for a few days though just with how the schedule is lining up. Definitely looks goofy.

But everyone that sees that massive spare on your jeep will know what's coming next in the next week or so :)

GraniteCrystal

That tire looks huge on there. Sweet progress!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks fantastic!

Amazing. Glad it worked out. Definitely have my eye on that bumper

Looks freaking awesome!! Now get the other 4 tires on the Jeep!!

Wow, that looks huge! Nice job and congrats!
Thanks guys!
Looks great, Scott. Totally different jeep. :thumb: What are doing with the 3rd brake light?
Thanks Doug! Did some thinking on this going into it. Colorado doesn't require 3rd brake light and benatc1 graciously offered to send me his unused JKS license plate relocation bracket for free 👍so the plan is to put that on and run without 3rd light. Not sure what I'll do with wiring for it, probably tuck it away in tailgate in case I want it in the future.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
All the activity this past couple of days made me read through your build again..... picked up several helpful hints... will be installing the same CB soon, wheel spacers in my sons Jeep and he is looking at using plasti dip on his grill....thanks for all the detail [emoji482]

GraniteCrystal

All the activity this past couple of days made me read through your build again..... picked up several helpful hints... will be installing the same CB soon, wheel spacers in my sons Jeep and he is looking at using plasti dip on his grill....thanks for all the detail [emoji482]

Happy to help! Let me know if you hit any snags along the way with something I've done before.

Top Bottom