Its been a while since i updated yall, but ive been doing the slow boring work of dismantling the rig. I finally got it down to tbe frame so be watching for some work getting done. I need to relocate my rear shackle mounts to accept the xj springs, remove the trans and swap output shafts to the new trans, finish building the 360, burn in some new frame side body mounts, make a couple new cross members, boatside and comp cut the new tub, and do all the reassembly. I hope to get after this in a fast and furious manner. There is a ride coming up in april that i hope to use as a shakedown run.
Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app