Hello from the Armpit of TX!

BuggerJeep13

Currently deployed but stationed at bliss maybe when I return, I can join you and your fiancée in some off roaring experiences.

Sancho

Hello from south central NM.
If you get about 100 miles north of ElPaso there's the Lincoln National Forrest . And lots of trails. Let us know your coming and we could go wheeling.
Being that your military you can look online for the Military Jeepers in Alamagordo there a jeep club @ Holliman AFB. They do lots of stuff some pretty hard core .
Hope this is helpful :)

orngcrushrgrl

Hello from south central NM.
If you get about 100 miles north of ElPaso there's the Lincoln National Forrest . And lots of trails. Let us know your coming and we could go wheeling.
Being that your military you can look online for the Military Jeepers in Alamagordo there a jeep club @ Holliman AFB. They do lots of stuff some pretty hard core .
Hope this is helpful :)

We're actually in Cloudcroft right now!!

TRAMjam

Welcome from Fort Worth. I'm gonna have to say El Paso is definitely the armpit but I usually don't try and stop there to experience it.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the WAYALIFE family! :standing wave: I just moved from Ft Bliss last November. I loved it so much I lived in Santa Teresa NM because I refused to live in Hell Paso! I was in 1-41 IN. Cloudcroft and Ruidoso have some good wheeling spots. Also, Las Cruces is not that far and has some great wheeling there. Also, try 'the wall', which is jut out of the Westside. Lots of people go wheeling there on the weekends, in the summer vendors and food stands even show up on the weekends.

orngcrushrgrl

Welcome from Fort Worth. I'm gonna have to say El Paso is definitely the armpit but I usually don't try and stop there to experience it.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE family! :standing wave: I just moved from Ft Bliss last November. I loved it so much I lived in Santa Teresa NM because I refused to live in Hell Paso! I was in 1-41 IN. Cloudcroft and Ruidoso have some good wheeling spots. Also, Las Cruces is not that far and has some great wheeling there. Also, try 'the wall', which is jut out of the Westside. Lots of people go wheeling there on the weekends, in the summer vendors and food stands even show up on the weekends.

welcome to wayalife

welcome to WAYALIFE!

andrew -

Hey thanks guys! We're out doing a little exploring at red sands today :)

JKU EXTREME

Welcome to Wayalife:tip of the cowboy hat and nod: if you're the armpit of Texas the I wonder what that makes me down here in (deep) south Texas (30 minutes from the border, 45 from the beach)

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

Top Bottom