What do you do for a living?

Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters

RageKage

Are you at NTC-Ft. Irwin?? I worked out there for 10 years as a civilian mechanic . My little Brother has been there for 28 years and now works on the MRAP's and HWMMV's.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was at NTC-Ft. Irwin last month, at 29 palms now. Our BC got a good idea fairy message and wanted to take the battalion here to do some "extra" training. Only battalion in the whole brigade that came here. Complete waste of time and money if you ask me. But finally about to leave here in a couple days and go back to Alaska. I'm with 1/25th SBCT out of Ft. Wainwright.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GearHead71

Mechanical Engineer at Lockheed Martin. I've been designing the propulsion system for the Crew Module of Orion for the past 5.5 years. Now I'm making the switch over to the classified side to work on MSP (Military Support Program). I'll miss building a man-rated spacecraft but excited for new opportunities on MSP. :thumb:

Zstairlessone

Mechanical Engineer at Lockheed Martin. I've been designing the propulsion system for the Crew Module of Orion for the past 5.5 years. Now I'm making the switch over to the classified side to work on MSP (Military Support Program). I'll miss building a man-rated spacecraft but excited for new opportunities on MSP. :thumb:

You may have just won the coolest job prize!

Top Bottom