Wave from Tucson, AZ

uberc4

Hey everyone, I purchased my first Jeep (2015 JKU Rubicon) back in February. After a few years of research and debating the whole "Sport vs Rubicon" argument, I ended up having a bare bones Rubicon built from the factory. It was a fun yet complicated process. Even went all the way to Texas to pick it up seeing as they were cheaper than Arizona. As of now, I have only installed the PSC HD crossmember and LED Headlights other than that it is virtually stock. In the near future I will be adding lift, tires, etc. Now just need to save my pennies... This site has been an awesome source of information and look forward to getting out on the trail, as well as, absorbing more knowledge from fellow members!

Few days after I bought it.
IMG_2660.jpg

Irish Pirate

Thats a good looking Jeep ... and They cost a few pennies for all that extra stuff. Dont worry to much about the cost. Its all about having fun. (just remember to save all receipts/invoices)

I will be your neighbor soon. Moving to Mesa in March.

uberc4

Thanks everyone, wish I bought a Jeep a lot sooner. My truck has been collecting dust ever since I bought the Jeep. Have a lot more fun driving the Jeep!! :rock:

Welcome to WayaLife from Scottsdale !!! You've found a great forum to get info and tech know-how for the new rig! Congrats on the new buy! :thumb:

uberc4

Welcome! I'm in the Phoenix area now but I'm from Tucson. Gotta love billet silver.

You have an awesome build thread man. I have lost count at how many times I have viewed it! Awesome to see you doing all the work yourself.

I originally wanted 2011 mango tango, but also really wanted the 3.6L which did not come in that color. Ended up going to the dealership back in 2013, just to test drive (this has been a long process of saving, etc), and saw a Billet Silver JKUR sitting there. Immediately fell in love with that color! I knew I had to have it!!

08JKUR33

Welcome! I'm also new to the JKUR life style and here in Tucson. I picked up an 08 a few months ago and love it. I'm sure I'll be seeing you on the streets and hopefully on some trails!

utiadam

LOSER
You have an awesome build thread man. I have lost count at how many times I have viewed it! Awesome to see you doing all the work yourself.

I originally wanted 2011 mango tango, but also really wanted the 3.6L which did not come in that color. Ended up going to the dealership back in 2013, just to test drive (this has been a long process of saving, etc), and saw a Billet Silver JKUR sitting there. Immediately fell in love with that color! I knew I had to have it!!

Thanks! I can't wait to see your build thread get going and hopefully do some wheeling in the future with you

uberc4

Look forward to getting out there with y'all! I ended up changing the plans on my build so I don't know if I'll have much of a build thread if I send my jeep on a ORE vacation. Lol

Amrth

Hey everyone, I purchased my first Jeep (2015 JKU Rubicon) back in February. After a few years of research and debating the whole "Sport vs Rubicon" argument, I ended up having a bare bones Rubicon built from the factory. It was a fun yet complicated process. Even went all the way to Texas to pick it up seeing as they were cheaper than Arizona. As of now, I have only installed the PSC HD crossmember and LED Headlights other than that it is virtually stock. In the near future I will be adding lift, tires, etc. Now just need to save my pennies... This site has been an awesome source of information and look forward to getting out on the trail, as well as, absorbing more knowledge from fellow members!

Few days after I bought it.
View attachment 178348

That's pretty good decision, welcome aboard:beer:

Top Bottom