Show Off Your Half Doors!

HoosierWolf

I should not have clicked on this thread. I already consider my biggest mistake not buying mine with half instead of full doors.

Arizona

I'm almost finished with my half doors, I cut down a set of full doors that I purchased from a junkyard. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470929697.798429.jpg

Here's a couple shots along the way:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470929744.932014.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470929778.633933.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470929815.022811.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470929860.963415.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470929922.278531.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470930004.652156.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470930039.704127.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470930071.322954.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470930095.609196.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470930110.130486.jpg

jscherb

I don't have half doors yet, but I did a digital simulation of what they will look like on my Jeep. I've got a modular hardtop, in this photo the side panels of the hardtop are removed...

HalfDoorSim_zpszg0x8yoq.jpg

I'd like to turn the above simulation image into reality so I'm in the market for a set of four half doors. I don't need uppers, I've got lots of factory uppers already, most of which have glass slider windows installed as you can see in the photo. Now all I need is the half I'd doors themselves. If anyone knows of any doors for sale, let me know.

Uppers_zpshtaevruz.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If I see any I will let you know, I am always on the hunt and when I dont have the money is when I usually see a set pop up lol.

hightower2011

This whole thread makes me want half doors so bad!!!! I'm always craning my whole body out the tiny window on the trails! Looks funny too cause I'm 6' tall so it's like a whole human sticking out the window. :thinking:

Sullivan

I don't have half doors yet, but I did a digital simulation of what they will look like on my Jeep. I've got a modular hardtop, in this photo the side panels of the hardtop are removed...

HalfDoorSim_zpszg0x8yoq.jpg

I'd like to turn the above simulation image into reality so I'm in the market for a set of four half doors. I don't need uppers, I've got lots of factory uppers already, most of which have glass slider windows installed as you can see in the photo. Now all I need is the half I'd doors themselves. If anyone knows of any doors for sale, let me know.

Uppers_zpshtaevruz.jpg

I just picked up half doors today. Those side windows are great. I'll trade you my stock uppers for a set?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jscherb

I just picked up half doors today. Those side windows are great. I'll trade you my stock uppers for a set?

Thanks but I've already got extra stock uppers, don't need any more. I need lower half doors, not more uppers :).

But you don't need any of my slider windows, you can get your own - earlier in this thread there was a post about where to get them:

For those interested, I was looking through youtube yesterday and found a company that makes sliding glass kits for JK half doors. I know when I thought I was moving to Alaska, I was searching for something like this to retain the half doors but get rid of the plastic for fear it would become brittle in the cold.

http://www.retrofitoffroad.com/shop/jk-jeep-wrangler-2007-2015/soft-retrofit-half-door-slider-kit-jeep-jku-4-door-tinted-rear-windows/

Sullivan

Thanks but I've already got extra stock uppers, don't need any more. I need lower half doors, not more uppers :).

But you don't need any of my slider windows, you can get your own - earlier in this thread there was a post about where to get them:

Hahaha. Yeah getting them and paying for them are 2 different things. Not worth $700 to me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom