EVO Lever: Trim rear body mount?

dchew

Caught the Bug
Hey folks,
Jeep is finally all painted and back together. I've got one question about the coil over clearance in the back. Mine is sitting right against the rear body mount on both sides. Easy enough to trim it out of the way, which I will do. But I'm curious if anyone else had to do this? If not, then mine must be in a different position which means I did something seriously wrong. Ride height is about 1" above the King bumps right now so I've got it set low on purpose. I didn't look in this area when I was flex testing. Live and learn...

Dave

IMG_1296.jpg

jeeper52

LOSER
Hey folks,
Jeep is finally all painted and back together. I've got one question about the coil over clearance in the back. Mine is sitting right against the rear body mount on both sides. Easy enough to trim it out of the way, which I will do. But I'm curious if anyone else had to do this? If not, then mine must be in a different position which means I did something seriously wrong. Ride height is about 1" above the King bumps right now so I've got it set low on purpose. I didn't look in this area when I was flex testing. Live and learn...

Dave

Yes the washers on the body mount bolts need to be cut for clearance of the rear coilovers.

Top Bottom