Check Out the NEW 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rendering - What do you Think?

maxcustody

Not a fan.............I would rather see them build this. I saw it in Arizona this past May and the extra length would be great!

Jeep-Wrangler-Africa-concept-1031-626x382.jpg

ADee1

New platform, changes to the engine and transmission, based on what my dad taught me i'd wait to hear from others who bought the first run of it. I won't ever buy the first year of a major automotive upgrade to a vehicle. I'm totally happy with my 2016.

mtfdotcom

JK and a Patriot had a baby??
Not feelin the relocation of the front signals BACK to the fender.
Not too confident that the JL will drive the price of JKs down :grayno:

RoubsX2

They need to approach it like how Ford did with the 2015 Mustang redesign...design it from scratch top to bottom instead of this aftermarket body kit look on a JK.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Maybe prices for aftermarket JK gear will fall. I'm not that crazy about it, compared to my JK, but then, the TJ looks more Jeepy than the JK.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
I was waiting on the superbowl for the big announcement of the new jeep....
Didnt happened:(

FCA doesn't give a flying f@ck about Superbowl......does however for FIFA soccer crap and the millions upon millions of fans (and $$$$ there).......no wonder they didn't announce it at the superbowl:crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

BlackBandit

Ew. Sorry guys and girls. I think they should stick to a flatish tj grill. The roundness of the front end is getting worse every year. Like comw on crystler we arnt here to buy a prius.

Napalm

Not a fan of them. I thought long and hard before buying my 2016 JKU, and I can say I feel like I made the right decision going with a 2016.

Joe Verastegui

My humble thoughts are that I am glad I am getting a 2016 JK before they are all gone. Yes, those changes seem somewhat minor, but it seems to be moving in the direction of a road vehicle instead of an off-road vehicle. The bumper to me just seems ugly and would make modifications more difficult.

I agree, I would Rather JK

Joe Verastegui

Ew. Sorry guys and girls. I think they should stick to a flatish tj grill. The roundness of the front end is getting worse every year. Like comw on crystler we arnt here to buy a prius.

Yea , if they get enough negative feedback they may go back to a more off road looking style again. I think they may be out-smarting themselves...........like the guy who said " let's change the recipe for Coca-Cola" and what did they get....original Coke back real quick.

Joe Verastegui

Maybe prices for aftermarket JK gear will fall. I'm not that crazy about it, compared to my JK, but then, the TJ looks more Jeepy than the JK.

I know what you mean the TJ looks more like a relative of the Willys The JK was its own breed...especially since it went Unlimited.......Jeepers freaked about unlimited when it first came out then when they found out its OR capabilities they said" Ohhhhh, OK" this new JL I would modify it the minute I rolled it off the lot....that front bumper would be on the garage floor fast.

Joe Verastegui

Allpar has just posted up a new rendering of what the 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler might look like and apparently, it's based on sources they have that has seen "the real deal". As you will see, the JL Wrangler looks like it will have a windshield that is angled back more and doesn't fold down, will come with a front grill that is sloped back and have a bend in it and come with a full width bumper much like what you see on European JK Wranglers now. Check it out...

View attachment 179216

View attachment 179217

You can see the article here:
http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2015/12/inside-the-wrangler-rendering-30863

Would love to know what you all think of it :yup:

Too boxey like a range Rover.....JK for me please.

Top Bottom