Check Out the NEW 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rendering - What do you Think?

jolly

[...]Because at real world speed the hood latch isn't creating drag, and won't affect mpg or speed. [...]

thank you. I know that every lightbar and aftermarket bumper is worse for airflow than the hood latches, i just thought why fill the gap between bumper and fenders and lean the windscreen back, which also doesn't bring that much, when you still leave the hood latches protruding.

Some manufacturers like BMW and Mercedes even close lamellae in front of the radiator to restrict airflow through it when not much cooling power ist needed, just to get better aerodynamics. Compared to that that just sticks out.

HoosierWolf

I don't hate it. Looks a lot like a Land Rover to me which isn't all bad.

I wouldn't let go of my JK in favor that though.

Last edited:

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
FCA is not playing game......

Fuckin' Crap Again...........FCA group did it royally at the Paris motor show: No JL info and lots of Moparized uncool stuff there. Waste of time/money.

vgullotta

I kinda like the angle they're adding to the grill. It looks nice and is still Jeep, plus maybe it will give us another half MPG lol. I also like the more slanted windshield, but I would want it to fold down. Not really sure I'd buy a Jeep that couldn't fold it's windshield down. That might be a deal breaker for me, not that I'm in the market anyway.

A.J.

I like the windshield. Never folded mine anyway. Not sure about the grill. The front bumper is bad. Doors are ok. Overall kind of reminds me of the late 70's International Scout II A little bit maybe. It's not to terrible really.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom