Almost home!

SoCalDozer

Its been a long 5 months out to sea but just a month and a half left and Ill be back in SoCal ready to hit the trails!
What an experience out here for sure.
So far have been to,, Hawaii, Guam, Singapore, India, Bahrain, Philippians, and Japan. never thought I would be seeing any of these places without payout an arm and a leg for a trip.

Can't wait to finally make it back and hit the trails again! going to be setting up a trip somewhere in SoCal when I return if someone doesnt already have a trip going when I get back.

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday season.

And also wanted to say great job on the Vengeance build WOL! I had not been able to follow the build out here and I actually saw Vengeance in the Ultimate Adventure article with and had no idea until I logged on and saw it was being auctioned off now.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Depending on when you will be back, KOH is the second week of February. I am planning on going, I know Eddie and Cindy go out there and a few others are going as well.

And thanks for what your doing!

SoCalDozer

I make it back in time for it but i have a wedding I have to be at that weekend so wont be making it up there. Only thing i know for sure is I will be out at a friends house in Ocotillo Wells for the Desert Safari but that place is kind of a cluster ....
I will still be out there though.
I do want to take a big bear trip or something small once it warms up a little up there. or maybe something else who knows. havent got to explore that much to see everything.

BTW love the jeep Overlander!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I make it back in time for it but i have a wedding I have to be at that weekend so wont be making it up there. Only thing i know for sure is I will be out at a friends house in Ocotillo Wells for the Desert Safari but that place is kind of a cluster ....
I will still be out there though.
I do want to take a big bear trip or something small once it warms up a little up there. or maybe something else who knows. havent got to explore that much to see everything.

BTW love the jeep Overlander!

Thanks!

The KOH is an all week event. I will probably be there 4 days. You could try and make it during the week and then the wedding on the weekend if time allows.:thinking:

SoCalDozer

I will try to see if I can swing it. I am deployed until the 5th so depending when I get off work. I know I have a long weekend that weekend but I have to be at work the day after I get back. 6 months of straight work and they still want to squeeze one more day out of me lol

Top Bottom