2016 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run Photo Highlights

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
I really envy you guys with the huge outdoors and even bigger skies.............!!! great looking at those pics.

Wardb

Familiar area

Live in Barstow and have been out there many times, my dad was raised in the second summit area in the late 20's.It is just east of where you were.
Missed the post that you were going to Barstow for a run and when I saw it you had it caped.
First post, not much for talking or typing but love the info I get off the forum.

blazer

Caught the Bug
Thank you Eddie and Cindy for another run adventure, looking forward to more in the future.

Nicalife

This justifies for a 2 hour long YouTube video. I will be looking forward to share in the fun soon!

Thanks Eddie & Cindy. Once again, a great trip. Thanks to my hubby, Strainger, for handing over the wheel to me. It was pretty exciting to finally get to drive the trail. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear you all enjoyed the run :cool:

Looks like s great day with interesting stops for everyone to explore.

It was a great day and we missed you out there. :grayno:

Love the photos, looks like a great time and fantasic way to start the New Year.

Thanks, you'll have to join us out on a run sometime. :yup:

Proof women never forget, it took them 2,000 years to rebuild the tribe. But they won their territory back..

Thanks again for the awesome trip my brother and I had blast!

Also learned there were massive battles near inscription canyon 7k years ago lol

:shock: Are you guys philologists? :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Thanks Eddie & Cindy. Once again, a great trip. Thanks to my hubby, Strainger, for handing over the wheel to me. It was pretty exciting to finally get to drive the trail. :thumb:

That was so cool that you drove on this one :thumb:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
If I haven't said it. Thank you for coming down and making the run happen.

Great time and my wife says I can't be friends with Adam.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
So much fun and awesome way to spend time with friends and family!!! Thank you again for showing us the way Eddie and Cindy =)

Journeyman

Great day! Being our first run with WOL crew we were pretty sceptical on whether or not it would be worth it for us running with 38 jeeps. We tried something similar in the past and it didn't work out so well. But something told us that it would be worth it to get up at 5am and be on the road before 6 to get from Julian to Barstow by 9am.
Amazing day! I was amazed at how buttery smooth everything went. Somehow we ended up fifth jeep once we hit dirt and I was stoked to see other jeeps actually haulin ass in front of me and not poking along a dirt road where all I really want to do is open things up and rip through the desert. Dust lights are awesome!
I'd say the highlight for us was the dry lake bed. Taking the photos there and cruising across the hardpan at 85 mph was awesome! Probably not he smartest with the 35's aired down to 18 psi, but hey their E-rated with stiffer side walls right? Something about playing fetch with Zero (brindle French bulldog) on the dry lake bed was amazing. He always has a blast.
Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone especially Eddie and Cindy! It was amazing for me not be have worry about the route for once and be able to just relax and explore the Mojave and meet some new people.
Cheers,
Isaac and Mina

Top Bottom