New QuietCrawler system for the 2012+ Jeep JK Unlimited

Voidwarranty

Mine would have been a little quicker and easier without the short piece of straight pipe between the muffler and resonator. Since they didn't fit together, I just cut a short piece off of it to use as an adapter between the two. I have also noticed that my rear track bar has contacted the pipe enough to make a dent in both sides. I'm sorry I still haven't gotten any additional pictures, but I'll get some soon. But unless you have a stock Jeep (and who does? Lol) you kind of have to expect a few variances in fit. I probably wouldn't have it contacting the track bar if my rear axle wasn't pushed back from my lift.

This is good to know too!!!
And true on the variances.
:beer:

Mine would have been a little quicker and easier without the short piece of straight pipe between the muffler and resonator. Since they didn't fit together, I just cut a short piece off of it to use as an adapter between the two. I have also noticed that my rear track bar has contacted the pipe enough to make a dent in both sides. I'm sorry I still haven't gotten any additional pictures, but I'll get some soon. But unless you have a stock Jeep (and who does? Lol) you kind of have to expect a few variances in fit. I probably wouldn't have it contacting the track bar if my rear axle wasn't pushed back from my lift.

TomRalph

Just an FYI, we put a "hold" on this for a short time, the reason being we had one person say the fit was off, I sent one to our partners over at PSC steering on their Moab build for fitment. I should know more today hopefully, if not today next week when I am out in Moab.
Thanks for the understanding all
Matt

Any update Matt?

I got my finger hovering over the order button from Morris 4x4, wanted to make sure that the kit was still a good fit.

Flatattack

Any updates on this cat-back system? Have the fitment issues been addressed? Highly considering this kit and hoping to install in my garage without much issue.

Let me ask again, please hold. ( Not too sure on how long of a hold though :) )

That was fast, it is on the lift this week for 100% fitment then after that should be able to be build (hopefully) relatively quick.

Any updates on this cat-back system? Have the fitment issues been addressed? Highly considering this kit and hoping to install in my garage without much issue.

Last edited:

swampdog

Let me ask again, please hold. ( Not too sure on how long of a hold though :) )

That was fast, it is on the lift this week for 100% fitment then after that should be able to be build (hopefully) relatively quick.

Sweet, I'll be in the market for one in about 3 weeks. Is there going to be a way to be sure we are getting the new system vs old stock (like a new part number or something)?

The chances of getting one of the first runs is VERY slim, we made them all and they all got bought up and into the market.
Our distributors and retailers have been trying to order, but since there are none you should not get one.
:beer:
PN will be the same but will be updated with the needed corrections.

Sweet, I'll be in the market for one in about 3 weeks. Is there going to be a way to be sure we are getting the new system vs old stock (like a new part number or something)?

Buster3479

Matt,

Any update for the kit? Still trying to order one six months later, and still can't find one. Every Rausch trip seals off my exhaust pipe more and more, and I end up bending it open as far as possible when getting home. I'd really like to solve it with this kit. Is it available piecemeal with a pre-axle dump if I'm willing to toss the rebate chances out?

TomRalph

I used the parts listed in Eddie's review thread, you only need about 6" of pipe to connect the muffler and resonator.

You will need to fab a hanger to use the evaporator skid bolts, otherwise you will have some banging.

Still no update, we are backed up a bit on our production side.

Matt,

Any update for the kit? Still trying to order one six months later, and still can't find one. Every Rausch trip seals off my exhaust pipe more and more, and I end up bending it open as far as possible when getting home. I'd really like to solve it with this kit. Is it available piecemeal with a pre-axle dump if I'm willing to toss the rebate chances out?

This right here. A lot of gone this route and been happy.

I used the parts listed in Eddie's review thread, you only need about 6" of pipe to connect the muffler and resonator.

You will need to fab a hanger to use the evaporator skid bolts, otherwise you will have some banging.

whispike

OK the P/N that we use in this is the Ultra Flo Welded PN 17823 this is an offset/center. That gives you the ability to angle it up. The Super Turbo P/N 17219 is also an offset/center. :)

Don't run the tip. :)

20130429_104154_zpsfa0325f0.jpg

See above :)

I'm not sure if the PN's have changed but I can't find either one listed on the Dynomax website.

ralfman5

I put together a dynomax evo competition exhaust system by buying all the parts separately for my 15jku and the sound was awful, i even stopped driving my jk for 2 weeks so it was such a turn off. I ended adding the resonator pretty much making my system the quiet crawler exhaust and wow, a huge difference. I love it. thanks dynomax!!!

How would paring up the 39522 exhaust with the dump before the axle with a 24246 race bullet to help with what I hear on the forums to be drone... would I still have room to repurpose the turn down without melting the e-brake line??

Top Bottom