Wines of the Week

JAGS

Hooked
Starting the evening activities* off with a nice bottle of Sarah that was graciously sent to us by JAGS. Thanks Jason!๐Ÿท

View attachment 117154

* and by evening activities I mean cooking dinner and hopefully being in bed before the New Year--east coast time. ;)

Starting off with this tonight also thanks to JAGS. Letting it "breathe" View attachment 117169

Right on. Enjoy! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

Happy New Year to you too MTG. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

JAGS

Hooked
Special thanks on this one to Rob and Kathy (panda and krawler kitty) for the New Years gift. Wife and I really enjoyed this Wente Merlot with our pasta and meatball dinner tonight!! Very tasty. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿท

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420517709.245297.jpg

Crawler Kitty

Special thanks on this one to Rob and Kathy (panda and krawler kitty) for the New Years gift. Wife and I really enjoyed this Wente Merlot with our pasta and meatball dinner tonight!! Very tasty. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿท

View attachment 117973

You're welcome glad you enjoyed! Looking forward to doing a grapes and grub and talking story. There were so many Jeeps at the kickoff run we weren't able to chat much with you or the family. Hope to see you again soon!

JAGS

Hooked
You're welcome glad you enjoyed! Looking forward to doing a grapes and grub and talking story. There were so many Jeeps at the kickoff run we weren't able to chat much with you or the family. Hope to see you again soon!

Yes on the grapes and grub!

And so true, so many people and jeeps hard to connect and find everyone. I'm sure we'll be out together again soon. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hbkid22

WesMar wine is stocked up in the wine fridge! Not sure if anyone has had that wine but it's a small vineyard in the Russian River Valley and good :)

Top Bottom