Wines of the Week

JAGS

Hooked
Unfortunately I do not have green wine. [emoji22]

IMG_1323.JPG

But I do have a great 2011 Malbec from Via Vega that has green in the label. That works for me! [emoji485][emoji485] It is all things a Malbec should be. Cheers!!!

IMG_1324.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
My wife asked for "a little glass of white wine," but apparently doesn't share my sense of humor.

IMG_1235.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
I love me some reds, but this Chardonnay from Red Soles rocks. Sustainably farmed in my favorite wine region. Cheers!!

IMG_1339.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
This is a unique blend from a stop last year in Solvang/Santa Barbara region. It was so delicious. [emoji485][emoji485]

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Had a Beringer Quantum and a 2014 Rombauer Zinfandel, both shipped directly from the winery, last night. So delicious I forgot to take pictures. :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
2013 Koehler Grenache from Santa Ynez Valley. 94 points from Wine Enthusiast. Also number 49 on Wine Enthusiast's top 100 for 2016. And yeah, it is that good!

[emoji485][emoji485]

Cheers!!

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Uncorked this Syrah from Via Vega tonight. It's pretty intense on first note. Been in the barrel and bottle for a little while now. Need to let this one open up a bit.

IMG_1392.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Here's what the Mrs and I are drinking tonight. A 2015 Fess Parker Viognier. Great taste and packs a punch at 14.5%.

IMG_1467.jpg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Most will find this hard to believe, but there are very view Rose's that I like. How is that one???

Light, dry and refreshing. I find the lighter the color, the more I seem to like them. This was real affordable at $9.99.

JAGS

Hooked
Light, dry and refreshing. I find the lighter the color, the more I seem to like them. This was real affordable at $9.99.

We've tried a ton, especially the last time we went tasting up in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara. They all said theirs was the best and we'd like it because XYZ. Most were terrible. There was only one and it was made from a more rare grape and was more light peach in color. I can't even recall the name/place. Lol.

Anyways, the one you have sounds good. At $10, that's a steal!

JAGS

Hooked
It's National Malbec Day, so naturally. [emoji485]

IMG_1483.jpg

This is a dark 2013 Reserve Malbec from Cinquain. Bold, deep classic Malbec characteristics made this one of my favorites. Unfortunately, this is my last bottle of this vintage.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Stopped at a new local wine and beer shop after dinner tonight and found a couple of new offerings. Cloudline is from the Willamette Valley and has a nice deep cherry taste the lingers. We would buy again at $16.99.

IMG_4379.jpg

Top Bottom