Wines of the Week

longarmwj

Free tasting, hells yeah. Some interesting wines. Even some reds. [emoji16][emoji106][emoji485]

The raspberry and blueberry were AMAZING. I'll for sure be back for more. But since my little day trip took almost 100 bucks from my wallet for jerky, another 50 in lunch, 40 in gas, 5 in parking, 15 in wine, and then my Jeep payment, I only budgeted for one [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Love this label.

IMG_1117.jpg

Had this cab at a steak house in Omaha a few weeks back. Have to say I enjoy the local store price much better.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Always the case that when you find the solid restaurant wine, you realize the crazy mark up. Labels' sweet though.

That's why I try to let others pay for it at the restaurant. Preferably someone trying to get my work. ;)

JAGS

Hooked
Here's something from the "cellar." [emoji6] A 2007 cypher gargoyle dessert wine. It is a zin port essentially.

Cypher also happens to be where these glasses came from, which I use often.

IMG_1126.jpg

Labricon

Caught the Bug
"Wines of THIS week" during our journey from Nanaimo BC back to Winnipeg Manitoba via Washington, Idaho, Montana and North Dakota
IMG_0633.JPG
IMG_0722.JPG x3
IMG_0759.JPG x2
And an Apothic red plus some Honey cause it has been a bit chilly camping out at truck stops[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Currently in Bismarck ND and hoping to make a break for Fargo and home tomorrow 🤞🤞

Top Bottom