Wines of the Week

r2fasani

Had quite a few excellent Louis Martini wines in their wine cellar this evening. I know, it didn't happen if there aren't photos. I'll post one when I get a couple copies from someone. Best was the Monte Rosso Cab.

JAGS

Hooked
Na actually our favorites are Livermore and Santa Barbara :yup:
Cheers my friend! 🐼🍷

Santa Barbara has some great ones. They have an urban wine tour area. About 15 tasting rooms in the downtown area and you can walk most of them.

Panda

Our go to.. And the wine kitty brought to our first date to impress me, it worked, imo one of the best red blends out there :yup: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417052226.311251.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Our go to.. And the wine kitty brought to our first date to impress me, it worked, imo one of the best red blends out there :yup: View attachment 112337

Wine tends to bring good memories. Rarely do you drink wine when sad or depressed. 😉

I've got a bogle essential red going now. Will be using it in a side dish tomorrow. They say if you can't drink it, you shouldn't cook with it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417062807.454014.jpg

Panda

Wine tends to bring good memories. Rarely do you drink wine when sad or depressed. 😉

I've got a bogle essential red going now. Will be using it in a side dish tomorrow. They say if you can't drink it, you shouldn't cook with it.

View attachment 112352

Love that bogle! :thumb: I got a case of that for a job bonus last year :rock:

JAGS

Hooked
I cook with wine everyday and would never drink it. Does everyone say that?

Some do. Not everyone likes to drink wine, but it still adds great flavor to food. It's more that one shouldn't use "cooking wine." Saw it on food network, so must be true.

Top Bottom