Truck lite search

Trigg

Did truck-lite change there designs? I've been searching for a few days for the model that was used in the Truck-lite Write Up but I cant seem to find them.

Im not good with computers so I might not be searching the right things but all I keep finding are these. This and the Heated Version. There for the wife JK and she likes the style of the ones in the write up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Did truck-lite change there designs? I've been searching for a few days for the model that was used in the Truck-lite Write Up but I cant seem to find them.

Im not good with computers so I might not be searching the right things but all I keep finding are these. This and the Heated Version. There for the wife JK and she likes the style of the ones in the write up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your link isn't working but if I'm right as to what ones your looking at (the old honey comb style) then yes they have changed to what you see now in the heated and non heated versions

Trigg

Ya I'm looking for the ones off the write up wayalife did a few years back.

I figured the style changed. Well the search continues, gotta make the misses happy. I tried to convince her that she needed heated ones but that was a short conversation, " no thats dumb". Appreciated the help.

RockyJk

Try looking on eBay

I think JKRay here on the forum was selling a set of the older style a while back

Trigg

I'll look for his post. Thanks for the heads up.

Anyone happen to know the product or model code for the old style?

Trigg

Ya i found his listing, marked as sold. Search continues...

I have to agree with my wife on this one. Don't seem to be a fan of the split look the new ones have going on.

Broncorider

Ya i found his listing, marked as sold. Search continues...

I have to agree with my wife on this one. Don't seem to be a fan of the split look the new ones have going on.

Honestly you can't tell unless you stand in front of them. They may not look as cool at first but they grow on you.

Trigg

I'll probably continue searching eBay for the rest of the week. If no luck then she'll have to live them until I find what she wants. Even then I can take them and put them on my TJ, win win for me.

Top Bottom