Jk6 hellcat

Brute

Hooked
I had something interesting happen the other day while snow wheeling and was wondering if anyone else had the same experience...I slid off the trail into deep snow and then noticed my "hot oil" warning come on as well as my trans temp jumped to 210 degrees...I shut her down for 10 minutes, pulled her out of the deep stuff, and never saw those temps again for the rest of the day.

We gave it some more thought yesterday, and I think I packed snow around the oil & trans temp sensors, fooling the pcm and closing the valves keeping the fluids trapped thinking they were too cold...I haven't put in the skids yet (next week)...

Anybody else have the same experience?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

I had something interesting happen the other day while snow wheeling and was wondering if anyone else had the same experience...I slid off the trail into deep snow and then noticed my "hot oil" warning come on as well as my trans temp jumped to 210 degrees...I shut her down for 10 minutes, pulled her out of the deep stuff, and never saw those temps again for the rest of the day.

We gave it some more thought yesterday, and I think I packed snow around the oil & trans temp sensors, fooling the pcm and closing the valves keeping the fluids trapped thinking they were too cold...I haven't put in the skids yet (next week)...

Anybody else have the same experience?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have. I ended up pushing snow into the radiator fan and stopped it from spinning.

Beautiful rig btw.

Top Bottom