Fenders ?? 6" or 4" ? Flat or pocket style ?

Geterdoneracing

Hey guys new to the forum here. I've got a 99 TJ sport running 33" MUDs now but gonna go to 35" in the near future with a 4:56 gear upgrade as well. I've got 6" pocket fenders now but would like some flat fenders. Any ideas on brand or where to get a deal ?

Irish Pirate

Welcome to WAL. I'm sure you will get as many different answers as there are jeeps. Check out Metal Cloak and Poison Spyder

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hey guys new to the forum here. I've got a 99 TJ sport running 33" MUDs now but gonna go to 35" in the near future with a 4:56 gear upgrade as well. I've got 6" pocket fenders now but would like some flat fenders. Any ideas on brand or where to get a deal ?

Welcome to WAL! I don't have any direct experience with them but I do like the look of the Poision Spider TJ/LJ fenders. I suggest taking a look at them.

Bananaspider886

I have poison spyder all the way around there off being re powder coated should have them back Monday I'll post a pic when I get them back on

LetsGoMuddin

Welcome to Wayalife. I would go with highline flat fenders. Poison Spyder makes a great looking set, I went with Metalcloak because I needed the extra tire coverage to stay legal. Good luck, enjoy your Jeep!

Top Bottom