Off road trailers

RUBEERCON

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469651178.149095.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469651218.058356.jpg
Half way finished. Aluminum utility shell. Aluminum deck, frame and risers. Trailer and trailer deck is all carbon that can be separated from the aluminum frame. Getting storage doors, side panels, roof rack, tube side rails and front storage railing next. 3500lb axle.
It's an off road base camp, tailgate and work rig. We didn't have plans, just threw some scrap metal on it that was left over from some jobs. It all started from a 50.00 craigslist utility topper.

stormtroopedjk

Seriously? What's he charge and what is the lead time on something like that?

Sorry for the late reply the app doesn't always notify me of comments. But he took about a year on this one. But I don't believe he builds them for profit or anything. He did this for us because we helped him out with some stuff he needed for work and home.

stormtroopedjk

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469666415.967394.jpg
Another progress shot on our trailer. Me and my dad have been doing some work on the rack getting it ready for the tent. Also figuring out what accessories we want on it and how to get some power ran to it with solar panels.

mo0s3

View attachment 214771
Another progress shot on our trailer. Me and my dad have been doing some work on the rack getting it ready for the tent. Also figuring out what accessories we want on it and how to get some power ran to it with solar panels.

Looks good, you think the location of the lights may hit or it would clear it when coming down ?
I'm thinking of putting my lights up high just in case

mo0s3

Another question on the pro comp wheels did you have a issue with the hub cap and the wheel? I think I have to sand mine down a bit

stormtroopedjk

Looks good, you think the location of the lights may hit or it would clear it when coming down ?
I'm thinking of putting my lights up high just in case

So far the lights look like they will be okay. We need to relocate the bracket for the license plate and the wheels are fine but the tires hit the body a little even with wheel spacers

mo0s3

View attachment 214759 View attachment 214760
Half way finished. Aluminum utility shell. Aluminum deck, frame and risers. Trailer and trailer deck is all carbon that can be separated from the aluminum frame. Getting storage doors, side panels, roof rack, tube side rails and front storage railing next. 3500lb axle.
It's an off road base camp, tailgate and work rig. We didn't have plans, just threw some scrap metal on it that was left over from some jobs. It all started from a 50.00 craigslist utility topper.

Love to see this when it's done ![emoji106]

K9elite

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469669326.658869.jpg

This is my m416 I am doing sandblasted the whole thing and extended the front powdercoated everything except the box which I painted and linex the inside put a receiver in the back for a small hitch grill or bike rack. And added a jeep tailgate.

Still to do bigger tires a box cover and roof top tent mount

sandfrog

Thanks! I bought a Morris Mule trailer. Great little trailer. I researched for months. This was by far the best option. It is built great and leaves room for your own upgrades. I am far from done but to answer your question the platform does raise and lower. I made some changes to what it came with to allow for a lower profile while driving and to be able to raise it to the recommended height when parked. Check them out at morrismule.com

Top Bottom