Off road trailers

RUBEERCON

HazMat we built a few trailers with Timbrens at our shop. I never heard back from the buyer to see how it handled. The concept is very cool.

HazMatJK

Thanks for the feedback on the Timbrens. I want to install the 2000 pound ones with the 4 inch lift and bigger spindles to accommodate 35 inch tires.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jolly

Seeing this is envy you Americans for the lack of any federal inspection need. Here you'd need your homebuilt trailer inspected and "homologated". It's easier with a trailer than a car, but still a pain in the ass. :icon_crazy:

There's great trailers in here!

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Seeing this is envy you Americans for the lack of any federal inspection need. Here you'd need your homebuilt trailer inspected and "homologated". It's easier with a trailer than a car, but still a pain in the ass. :icon_crazy:

There's great trailers in here!
I don't know about other states, but in Missouri we still have to have it meet certain size and safety regulations. Then it's inspected by a state inspection station. Still pretty flexible though.

Ranger4011

Wow, I never see Knox trailers. Nice camping set up. I bought my 1952 Knox from my dad in the 80's when I had a Willy's 1948 CJ2A and painted it to match the Jeep. I sold the Willy's many years ago and now tow it behind my 2012 Wrangler (my 2nd jeep). I have not changed anything on it since I did all the work to match the old Willy's.
View attachment 183152 View attachment 183153

Love the willys

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Here is my humble beginning of an off road/ utility combo. Planning on mounting boxes, removable rails and racks. Possibly go with a RTT down the road M116a3
IMG_0513.jpg .
IMG_0514.jpg

Top Bottom