any western pa spots?

Ddays

Hooked
anybody on here from jefferson, indiana or clearfield county pa. Want some new places to go closer to home.

Good luck. The only one that I know of is one in the Emlenton Area. There's a guy that owns a 4x4 shop off 422 in Butler that owns a bunch of acreage
in that area bit it's closed until Spring he told me. Said there are a bunch of gas pipelines going through and it's torn up. Other than that I usually hit the back roads
& old gas well roads in the Clearfield & Elk County areas.
Ever gone to Rausch Creek? I've never been there but will go next time I see anyone on WAL getting a group to go...

Ddays

Hooked
I'd like to know if there is anything over this way as well in south west of Pittsburgh

Y'know, I'm really surprised there are not any off-road parks around this area. There's really a lot of non-developed land in Southwest Pa. Hell, you could say that for almost
all of Western Pa except for Allegheny County.

I didn't hit the damn lotto last week so my dream for an off-road park will have to go un-fulfilled...

Thx1158

I think there is one in St Clairsville Ohio but I don't know anything about it. It would be nice if there was a hookup for some private land here as long as folks took care of it

Ddays

Hooked
Is that the old Wellsville strip mine or is that another one?

Y'know what would be awesome is if the State opened up the Marienville bike & ATV trail to Jeeps. We used to spend all day there on our bikes.

2012JKBEN

There's a lot of places that I know and personally go but there on public land that's not legal so I can't give that out plus a lot of this side of pa is game lands or being currently mined of drilled for gas, as far as the park in six points goes it will be open as the gas wellers get done and they remake the trails that they trashed

98tjsherry

All thats close to me is old gas well roads and a place called sand ridge. I dont know if anyone has every heard of that

Top Bottom