Rocky Road Super Sliders, lift & Winch Mount I got for letting them use my Renegade

Sgt_Strife

Some of us get a little tough because it happens too often. Something as simple as reading the first post right below the link he clicked to post this thread would have eliminated all this. Want to stick around? Want to be apart of Wayalife? Go post up in the give a wave section and introduce yourself without pimping a NONE sponsoring vendor.

Sliders look pretty decent.

Will do. Honestly wish someone would just delete this thread, can't say how embarrassed I am...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ignorance is not rewarded with an eraser, it is punished for eternity.

Ha! I love that!

As for the OP...WTF?!? I'm not sure what peaks my curiosity more (1) how you thought bragging about getting free shit in exchange for a shout out would be appropriate; or (2) why Rocky Road is claiming the Daystar lift is a Rocky Road lift. :thinking:

Sgt_Strife

Ha! I love that!

As for the OP...WTF?!? I'm not sure what peaks my curiosity more (1) how you thought bragging about getting free shit in exchange for a shout out would be appropriate; or (2) why Rocky Road is claiming the Daystar lift is a Rocky Road lift. :thinking:

1) I know it came off differently (can't apologize enough), but I wasn't intending to "brag" about the accessories. I just know how few BU accessories there are right now so I was excited to share what just became available.
2) My understanding is that they made their own kit (not reselling daystars), they told me it reaches almost 2". Now why they are using Daystar's pictures and basically their description... yea that's not good...

Angry Aussie

Just here to PIMP the NEW Rocky Road Super Sliders, lift & Winch Mount I got ...

Bragging about getting free stuff, real classy bro. Well done. Stay classy

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In fairness to the OP, I changed the title because his original post sounded like he was a pimp who just signed up to promote Rocky Road. He has since edited his post and qualified how he got his parts before anyone else and for free - something I think is important when a guy goes around making his first post to praise the products and the company that gave them to him. I won't lie, I still have some misgivings about all this and maybe this is against my better judgement but, I'll give this guy another chance. I have since re-edited the title.

The rock sliders look great! I like them because they can add some step functionality. Maybe I sound allot older than I am but that by itself is a huge value. I park on the edge of a driveway with a drop of so there is a huge climb to get in driver side, this would help. And add some rigidity to the frame and protect from body damage... Yep they are sweet.

JAGS

Hooked
Rocky Road Super Sliders, lift & Winch Mount I got for letting them use my Re...

In fairness to the OP, I changed the title because his original post sounded like he was a pimp who just signed up to promote Rocky Road. He has since edited his post and qualified how he got his parts before anyone else and for free - something I think is important when a guy goes around making his first post to praise the products and the company that gave them to him. I won't lie, I still have some misgivings about all this and maybe this is against my better judgement but, I'll give this guy another chance. I have since re-edited the title.

With the recent bump, sure does look like your initial better judgement was right. The guy came just pimp his shit.

The rock sliders look great! I like them because they can add some step functionality. Maybe I sound allot older than I am but that by itself is a huge value. I park on the edge of a driveway with a drop of so there is a huge climb to get in driver side, this would help. And add some rigidity to the frame and protect from body damage... Yep they are sweet.

A step to get into the renegade. Are you a midget? Are you with the OP and just here to pimp shit???? Welcome to wayalife.

Top Bottom