Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Napalm

Congrats on the upcoming goodies bud can't wait to see em

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks David! I'm excited to get them as well!

Your Jeep is coming along nicely. My build is on hold till my bank account has more funds.

For the most part, my build is complete. There will be some small stuff here and there, but other than that I don't have much else I'd like to do to it. Time to drive, wheel, and enjoy it! I've been keeping up with your build, it's looking great. I know you'll love the KO2s!

ROBnTANK

Thanks David! I'm excited to get them as well!

For the most part, my build is complete. There will be some small stuff here and there, but other than that I don't have much else I'd like to do to it. Time to drive, wheel, and enjoy it! I've been keeping up with your build, it's looking great. I know you'll love the KO2s!

I just have a few things left on mine, they are big dollar items though. Front and rear LOD bumpers and a winch. Then a few small things and I'll be complete.

USMC Wrangler

LoL, im actually pretty disappointed in myself lately. Really neglecting Steel, taking it for granite, using it as a commuter. I need to make some changes!

Ah, well, seems like reality to me. Don't sweat it. I think I've gotten off pavement about 5-6 times since moving back to AZ a year ago. I want to do that more, but life is busy.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Steel is ready for some new goodies! On the way we have:
-Warn VR8000

Is that the new ver 2 VR? I've been reading up on it and it sounds like a great winch! I doubt many Zeon owners actually use theirs to their full potential.

Napalm

Is that the new ver 2 VR? I've been reading up on it and it sounds like a great winch! I doubt many Zeon owners actually use theirs to their full potential.

No sir I went with the Gen 1. Reason being - after the rebate and Trail Jeep's Black Friday sale, I'll be getting it for $330!!! I could not pass up that deal.

Top Bottom