Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Napalm

Nice! Can't wait!

Thanks! Same here! I'm psyched!

Xmas in July! Got my evo stuff too and SO Many peanuts! They went everywhere.
Can't wait to see it all installed

There sure are plenty of these things.. It'll get worse once my other EVO goodies arrive. And same here!

View attachment 214171

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

LoL, finally!!

Your poor fedex guy lol. I watched mine bring my 1/4 pounder down my driveway on his shoulder. Getting excited to see everything in and installed. When is everything going in?

Yeah, the UPS we have is actually as Jeeper as well so he is pretty cool about it! Hoping in the next week, I'll wait for my other goodies to come in.

Wooohoooo!!!!!!! EVO tape IS the best. Lol

I am still finding peanuts in my stinger...months later!

I had tha problem with Onyx. They constantly continued to pour out of the Stinger. Not a bad problem to have :)

The pack rat I can be...I saved all the EVO packing peanuts and used them during my move from TX to AZ.

This is a good idea. Seeing as how I'll be broke after all these parts I'll be able to save when buying packing supplies in the future ;)

Congrats! I can't wait to see it all together! It's going to be sweet!

Thanks man! If it looks anything like BOHICA I'll be headed in the right direction :)

Woo hoo! Awesome!

Thanks Dave!

Very excited to see Steel start to grow up.

Thanks Mark! Hopefully you'll be able to see it in person soon because I want to see your rig with that new Trektop!

Have fun with it.

Thanks man! I already am!

Man the leveling already looks good in box can't wait to see it on steel

That's how you know you've got quality parts, when they look good sitting in the box :) thanks David!

I apologize for the lack of pictures here lately. We've been finalizing everything with construction of our gym and when I'm not doing that I am at the firehouse. I promise to return to my photographic obligations once I start getting these parts installed!

Last edited:

Napalm

Before heading to work for a few days, I had to lay my eyes on all these parts! I must say I am very happy I went with the Stinger again. Pulling it out of the box made me realize that it was one of my favorite things about Onyx and it's definitely unique around here in Texas.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469589089.112994.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Before heading to work for a few days, I had to lay my eyes on all these parts! I must say I am very happy I went with the Stinger again. Pulling it out of the box made me realize that it was one of my favorite things about Onyx and it's definitely unique around here in Texas.
View attachment 214679

Man that's a beautiful site right there EVO for a growing JKU
Haha can't wait to see em installed

Napalm

Pulled the rear bumper, removed the frame sticker, and put a coat a paint over where it was in prep for the EVO D Ring mounts
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469813832.395096.jpg

Top Bottom