CRUCERO : Exploring the History & Mysteries of the Mojave Desert

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Selected completely at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is dcbjk - CONGRATULATIONS!! :thumb:

Thank you Eddie and Cindy so much means a lot to me. Can't wait to get a look at the new shot glasses and put em to use haha :clap2:

simspace

I love watching your videos, they are amazing! I have also loved watching the evolution of the production quality of each video. Each one gets better and better. You both do a great job. Clearly you love what you do. The videos draw me into the environment to point I almost feel like I'm there with you. Watching on a large screen helps. :) I'm in Nashville, TN and I really hope to join you on an adventure one day. Thanks for sharing your trips with us.
-Chris

Jimmypaget

I'm pretty sure you guys passed me the night either of starting filming or the night ending on this trip. I was on my way home from work in Bullhead City, AZ when I saw a few badass JKU's roll through town!

dur66

I've looked all around the website for the equipment/vehicle requirements for these trails. I couldn't find them. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,Durwin

Moochie

I've looked all around the website for the equipment/vehicle requirements for these trails. I couldn't find them. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,Durwin

A stock Jeep is more than capable for this trail. Best to go with at least one other Jeep if possible. Regular recovery gear and tow points would be helpful, just in case. Bring plenty of drinking water and don't get lost.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moochie

Keep a watch on the weather. If it's been raining a lot, conditions on the trail through Afton Canyon can become very muddy with a couple of deep water crossings.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom