Wayalife needs to make lanyards

1yellowjk

I need one for work..right now mine say usaf..but soon i will be a civilian and can wear any style.:)

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

joshpfef

Don't usually post, but for what it's worth...

http://www.lanyardstore.com/custom-lanyards.html

Lets you choose your width, add a logo (WAL), add the quick release buckle, etc etc. I priced out 150 of them in 3/4" super strength nylon (the only option available for 3/4"), black w/ white printing, a standard carabiner, quick release buckle, and printing on just one side, with a total right around $400, which I believe is without shipping. For this to be worth it to WAL, I'd suggest at least a $10-$15 price tag with enough people committed to paying $10-$15 for each one (40 and 27 respectively) before they were ever ordered. After they were delivered to WAL (Eddie I'm assuming), he could request that those 27-40 people make good on their word, and use any profit for site support (or personal use).

Just felt like if someone did a few minutes of footwork, maybe these would be more likely to happen. I'll be the first person on the list of pre-committed WAL users though.

There's a million places to order from besides the link I've posted, but hopefully this gets the numbers out on the table to start the process. :idontknow:

Renagade119

Don't usually post, but for what it's worth...

http://www.lanyardstore.com/custom-lanyards.html

Lets you choose your width, add a logo (WAL), add the quick release buckle, etc etc. I priced out 150 of them in 3/4" super strength nylon (the only option available for 3/4"), black w/ white printing, a standard carabiner, quick release buckle, and printing on just one side, with a total right around $400, which I believe is without shipping. For this to be worth it to WAL, I'd suggest at least a $10-$15 price tag with enough people committed to paying $10-$15 for each one (40 and 27 respectively) before they were ever ordered. After they were delivered to WAL (Eddie I'm assuming), he could request that those 27-40 people make good on their word, and use any profit for site support (or personal use).

Just felt like if someone did a few minutes of footwork, maybe these would be more likely to happen. I'll be the first person on the list of pre-committed WAL users though.

There's a million places to order from besides the link I've posted, but hopefully this gets the numbers out on the table to start the process. :idontknow:

This is a good guy right here^^^

Simmons

Look up surprise strap on FaceBook. He's the man to do it. I just got some grab handles from him and and be any more impressed

JKU EXTREME

I would so buy one, or all, depending on if there are different colours, but I think it would be awesome if there were wayoflife tire covers!

American outlaw

With logo and maybe a tire tread with wayalife in the middle of it make it look like its part of the tread and running perpendicular to the band put the jeep 0|||||||0 on there near the bottom by the key ring. I think it would look awesome.

Mudigger70

Since we all have rugged jeeps and ride the trails. Y not have a standard length lanyard but made of some heavy duty fabric with a small carabiner that can take a decent amount of weight and it would not only hold your keys but could double as any number of survival situations
All the while reppin wayalife

Renagade119

Since we all have rugged jeeps and ride the trails. Y not have a standard length lanyard but made of some heavy duty fabric with a small carabiner that can take a decent amount of weight and it would not only hold your keys but could double as any number of survival situations
All the while reppin wayalife

AMEN. finally someone understands what I've been trying to say!!

Renagade119

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374201830.478649.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374201845.562005.jpg

(I stole the first pic from an earlier post, I apologize) but I favour the Nitto style lanyard in that picture and the Shure style that I currently use.

Mudigger70

Those clips on the lanyards in all those pics break so easy it crazy. So far out of all the lanyards iv had the carabiner type and the clips that Oakley use on there lanyards last the longest
But I still vote for a heavy survival capable lanyard

Top Bottom