Rubicon take offs

TimOHthy

Hay guys I'm looking for stock rubicon wheels and tires. If anyone happens to have a set of wheels and tires laying around I'd be willing to purchase them off you. I'm located in central California and would be willing to pick up if you're not too far.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Hay guys I'm looking for stock rubicon wheels and tires. If anyone happens to have a set of wheels and tires laying around I'd be willing to purchase them off you. I'm located in central California and would be willing to pick up if you're not too far.

Tim,

I will be taking my upcoming build (2016 JKUR) to Southern California sometime either May, April or June. At that point, I will be selling quite a bit of Rubicon stuff, including wheels. If you can wait, we could figure something out. Just let me know, since it is likely they will be pretty much brand new and have less than a 1,000 miles on them, since that is the distance between my house and Off Road Evolution.

TimOHthy

Tim,

I will be taking my upcoming build (2016 JKUR) to Southern California sometime either May, April or June. At that point, I will be selling quite a bit of Rubicon stuff, including wheels. If you can wait, we could figure something out. Just let me know, since it is likely they will be pretty much brand new and have less than a 1,000 miles on them, since that is the distance between my house and Off Road Evolution.

Awsome, just let me know when you plan on making the drive so I can plan to make the drive to meet up with you

oyoquem

I am in SoCal and my 2016 hard rock wheels with TPMS will be coming off mid February. Send me a msg if interested and I'll let you know once they are available.

srbell0585

Have a set of 5 with tires and tmps. Near sacramento. Pm me if your close and interested.

Top Bottom