Trip to Mammoth Lakes/Mono county from LA area

SoupierPuppy

Unfortunately all my weekends are full in August. But late July I could do. As of right now the weekend of the 4th is the only weekend that's taken in July. Any other weekend I can make work as needed. I would love to do the Rubicon but unfortunately my jeep isn't nearly ready for that yet.

ob_tj

Interested in this trip. End of July or early June is when I am in the June lake area the most.

BLCK4X4

I'm interested

I'm interested. I might even be up there at that time already.

I'd be interested

I need a trip in June....I'm in. View attachment 184680

I'm definitely interested. Both of my kids live and work in Mammoth.

Interested!

Hmm sounds tempting

Definitely interested !!!

I'm also interested

If I'm around I'm interested. I live in Bishop.

Think I could make it. I live a long ways away so the longer the trip, the better for me. Maybe a few days camping and some hotel time. Also I'm more of an upper intermediate (easier difficult) trails level driver if that works. Although I'm sure some hard core jeeps would be on the trip too. Maybe we break into two groups for some of the trails.:twocents:

I would be up for it as long as the time fits. I live in the Sacramento Area.

I would love that but we are looking at Rubicon in June. Have fun man

I am interested any idea on possible dates in June?

definitely interested in making a mammoth trip! have never wheeled up there before what are the trails like? 33s big enough tires?

I would be interested in this.

Sounds fun, I'm interested!

I'll be up in Bridgeport/Twin Lakes end of June. Let me know when ya'll are going to be in that area. I did
Kavanaugh Ridge last year. Really cool moderate trail. View attachment 192990 View attachment 192992 View attachment 192994 View attachment 192995

trails.com/tcatalog_trail.aspx?trailid=XFT003-033

I am interested in this as well but really would need to see the dates, trail and structure before i commit.

Last year i got to do the Rockin Rubicon run and i have to tell you it was a blast a total game changer for me . We had a very well thought out, well planned and tightly structured set up which i feel is super important when running a large group of people with all different driving and Jeep capabilities.

So again in my opinion i would focus on 1st Setting the actual date of the run and making sure no other obvious trail runs or events are going on at that time. Set a Hotel meet place and time for everyone to gather and check in with each other pull tops and doors or what have you. Departure to trail time, Choose the size of the group you want and make sure camping is available on the trial for a group of said size (find out how much so people are cash ready) and then set up a min requirement for whatever trail you use.

Sounds like a lot i know but once you get 5-10 even 15 people to bite on this and commit you don't want to "wing it" once your up there.

I do look forward to seeing what you come up with and will follow with interest ....

I'm down... keep me posted! :thumb:

I am definitely interested in this.:thumb:

I would be interested in joining if this happens to land around the end of July.

I'd be interested! Will a stock rig be ok?

I would be interested in the Rubicon if that can be a possibility

Sounds fun ! Im definatly interested

Interested in this trip. End of July or early June is when I am in the June lake area the most.

July sounds good. I'm in

Alright everyone. I Started a new thread with a posted date!! Check it out. Let's get this rolling.
Nothing majorly advanced. Intermediate trails at the most.
PM if you have any question, comments, or concerns!!

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=37064

Top Bottom