Windrock TN, Redbird IN, or SMOR for wheeling trip

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I'm gonna try and get a small group together after June, maybe sometime in July or August. I had plans to go there for Midwest Jeepthing's Jeepstock this year, but my plans fell through. We went last year and had an absolute blast! I'll keep you posted :thumb:

Yea, that sounds good to me.

mastrcruse

Hey everyone,

I'm gonna be at SMORR on the 18th and 19th of June (week from now). If anyone is gonna be there let me know. We are renting the cabin and will be there on Friday night-Sunday night. If anyone is gonna be around, send me a message, would be fun to wheel with some of y'all.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone,

I'm gonna be at SMORR on the 18th and 19th of June (week from now). If anyone is gonna be there let me know. We are renting the cabin and will be there on Friday night-Sunday night. If anyone is gonna be around, send me a message, would be fun to wheel with some of y'all.

I'm going to try and make it out for the day Saturday. A TJ from work may join me as well, hopefully we'll see you guys there!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
See the "SMORR (MO) Trip June 18th" thread for meet up details. You can post up there too. Look like well have 4-6 jeeps counting your friend with the TJ.

Looking forward to it!

Top Bottom