The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

Thomas21

I would definitely be down but I have to make sure I can do it around work and college! Can you mark me down as a maybe?

GraniteCrystal

I may meet up with you for the CO portion of the trip as I live near Denver and would love to meet up. Looking to do that route this summer so I'll let you know how it goes.

Can you keep me in the loop on the trip? I've subscribed to the thread

Exodus 4x4

Awesome, thanks!

Well pencil me in as a possibility then. It's all work dependent at this point (don't have my schedule for 2017 yet). I'll keep you updated.

Yeah I understand. It's hard to predict this far out but we're all gonna try our best.

I may meet up with you for the CO portion of the trip as I live near Denver and would love to meet up. Looking to do that route this summer so I'll let you know how it goes.

Can you keep me in the loop on the trip? I've subscribed to the thread

Will do!

BamBamDeer

If an Okie is close enough count my Wife and Myself in. I would have responded sooner but had to make sure I had things covered for the Kids and School. Got it covered!

This sounds like an epic trip! I've subscribed and I'm very interested.

Please add me to the tentative list for now.

With this much lead time, I'm thinking this may be very possible. Now I get to exercise some vacation day discipline!

BamBamDeer

Affirm...I was sure my folks would watch the kids but wanted to ask first before I made a commitment.

I am retired and will have more free time about July this year. If there is anything I can do to help you with arrangements, phone calls, anything...please let me know.

I like to have plenty of time to plan....and get ready. It is something to look forward to.

Thanks

Exodus 4x4

This sounds like an epic trip! I've subscribed and I'm very interested.

Please add me to the tentative list for now.

With this much lead time, I'm thinking this may be very possible. Now I get to exercise some vacation day discipline!

Awesome! Hope it works out and you can make it!

Affirm...I was sure my folks would watch the kids but wanted to ask first before I made a commitment.

I am retired and will have more free time about July this year. If there is anything I can do to help you with arrangements, phone calls, anything...please let me know.

I like to have plenty of time to plan....and get ready. It is something to look forward to.

Thanks

Sure thing! This trip is going to have a lot of moving pieces to it, so the more people willing to help out, the better off we'll all be. I'll let you know when I need some help. Jackal01 is also helping with the planning. We'll probably start making some reservations at places around June. By then I hope to have a solid group put together. Thanks!

Angry Aussie

Looks like I'm gonna be doing a Colorado road trip this summer, so if anyone wants me to do any trail or city scouting let me know. I'll be going up from Austin so if someone wants me to time how long a certain way to get there will take I can do that. I can take pictures of trails or time how long it takes to get from one trail or city to the next. Plus I'll save all of my gas receipts and let you guys get an idea of how much this trip will cost gas wise. I am on 37s and 5:13s so some of you may have a bit better mileage than I do but should still give you an idea. Anything I can do to help let me know.

GraniteCrystal

Looks like I'm gonna be doing a Colorado road trip this summer, so if anyone wants me to do any trail or city scouting let me know. I'll be going up from Austin so if someone wants me to time how long a certain way to get there will take I can do that. I can take pictures of trails or time how long it takes to get from one trail or city to the next. Plus I'll save all of my gas receipts and let you guys get an idea of how much this trip will cost gas wise. I am on 37s and 5:13s so some of you may have a bit better mileage than I do but should still give you an idea. Anything I can do to help let me know.

If you want company for a day or two of that, let me know. I'm hoping to do quite a few trails on the list for this trip this summer so I maybe up for joining you for a portion of your trip.

Angry Aussie

If you want company for a day or two of that, let me know. I'm hoping to do quite a few trails on the list for this trip this summer so I maybe up for joining you for a portion of your trip.

Sounds good bro, I'll let you know once we have set our dates and know when and where we will be while we are there. Would be cool to run a couple of trails while we are there. I don't like running trails I don't know with only one rig. We should have everything figured out by the end of the month. The next couple of weeks for me will be busy as shit so won't have much time to plan till I finish this project for work.

GraniteCrystal

Sounds good bro, I'll let you know once we have set our dates and know when and where we will be while we are there. Would be cool to run a couple of trails while we are there. I don't like running trails I don't know with only one rig. We should have everything figured out by the end of the month. The next couple of weeks for me will be busy as shit so won't have much time to plan till I finish this project for work.

Sounds good. I'd also prefer to not go it alone. Let me know when you have your dates and where you'll be and I'll check my calendar.

bonedaddy

PLZ add me to the tentative list, going to try and make the trek from Florida and meet you guys in NM... only 25 hours, piece of cake... ;)

Never been off the East Coast so... ;)

Thanks - Donnie

Top Bottom