Poison Spyder JK Crusher Corners

alexdlt55

Wanted: I'm looking for JK crusher corners with the stamped "spyder " logo. PSC recently changed how they make the corners. For now the crusher corners no longer have the PS logo lazer cutouts. So I'm looking for used ones or any one that has some that were purchased more than 5 months ago.

WJCO

Meme King
Wanted: I'm looking for JK crusher corners with the stamped "spyder " logo. PSC recently changed how they make the corners. For now the crusher corners no longer have the PS logo lazer cutouts. So I'm looking for used ones or any one that has some that were purchased more than 5 months ago.

Welcome back from 2012!!!!!!!! :thumb:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Your best bet would be to find someone who has a set of the old corners installed, and would be willing to trade you for a set of the new ones without the logo.....assuming they both mount the same. I've seen and talked to at least a few people who wished their Poison Spyder corners had no logo.

alexdlt55

That's a great idea. Hopefully someone else reads this and knows someone that's willing to trade. I need it for my 4 door. Also, I'm looking for the ones with the second cutout for the LED back up lights. Although if someone is willing to trade and they only have one cut out for lights I can always cutout the 2nd hole my self. Thanks for the idea.

For me this is what "wayalife" is for me. The jeep community helping each other out for the love of Jeeping!

Tango_Down

Their are a set of PSC JKU rear Crusher Corners on Craigslist in Orange County. They have the cut outs you are wanting. New in box, never mounted and powder coated black. Has lights included in packages $500 for all. Just search "poison spider" in OC and you will see them.

alexdlt55

Thanks. After my last post I located that Craigslist add. I ended up buying them. I met up with the seller at KOH.

Top Bottom