Metalcloak Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier

bjordaneer

SOLD Metalcloak Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier

SOLD

I have a Metalcloak rear bumper and tire carrier for sale. It's powder coated and will come with the high lift jack mount, came out to about $1600 with shipping, so I think $950 is a pretty fair price. I'd be willing to drive a ways to meet, and if you can pick it up that'd be even better, if it has to be shipped you cover the freight charges. Give me a call or shoot me a text for specific pictures you'd like to see of it (530)913-2982 - Brian. I've posted for $950 on CL in the Reno, NV area which is where I'm located.

Here's a link to the bumper on Metalcloaks website: http://www.metalcloak.com/JK-Wrangler-Rear-Bumper-Tire-Carrier-p/3942.htm

Last edited:

bjordaneer

Just curious, what don't you like about the bumper/carrier?

Great question, I didn't like that the knock off high lift jack I bought at Harbor Freight didn't line up with the holes on the high lift jack mount, but that's not why I'm selling. I'm selling this setup because I was sold on a body mount tire carrier from a friend of mine who is running the body mount tire carrier and the rear bumper delete which I'm going to run as well.

Leeboy03

I see. I can't decide if I wanna go body mount or bumper mount. But of all the bumper/carriers I have seen, I like the metalcloak the best. What body mount are you looking at?

Top Bottom