McFlurry build

mcflurry301

This is where it all started 5 years ago....
IMG_0326.JPG IMG_0327.JPG

Added some BFGs and got my first stuck.... Not enough speed and soft snow pile
IMG_0626.jpg IMG_0630.JPG

I then was young and stupid to the whole Jeep world and didn't know about Jeep forums so I make a not so good choice but it worked out for a few years and in the budge that I had. I added a 2.5" TF lift. Took it on many wheeling trips and got it stuck a few more times.
IMG_1268.JPG IMG_1272.JPG IMG_1273.JPG IMG_1312.JPG

I learned form all my wheeling and choosing lines. Also packing a 2 door is rather FUN!!
IMG_1536.JPG IMG_1542.JPG IMG_1760.JPG

mcflurry301

After moving to the East coast and everything was swampy or mud/rocks, I got a good deal on some Mud Grapplers ( I love these tires and they took me anywhere I wanted) You can see my custom pin stripping I have acquired over the years.
IMG_3745.JPG IMG_3750.JPG IMG_3751.JPG

Now for some poser shots...
FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_1586.JPG IMG_3269.JPG IMG_3270.JPG IMG_3274.JPG

mcflurry301

Up until this point and all my trips I managed to never break anything until I decided to go to a Jeep show and try the rock course. As you can see things didn't go so well. I was running a D30 with an Aussi locker up front. Not the wisest choice but I learned. Didn't have very good over sight or help so I had to learn the hard way....DONT RUN AN AUTO LOCKER IN A D30!!
IMG_3891.JPG IMG_3892.JPG IMG_3893.JPG IMG_3894.JPG IMG_3900.JPG IMG_3901.JPG
After this big opps. I learned so much on how to do axle work...pulled the locker and we will leave it at that. Its in the past and Im gonna leave it there and give word to others who chose to add one.

mcflurry301

I got a great deal on a hard top and ended up getting a new rear bumper and the TF springs started to sag really bad. This is now how Jeep is sitting.

I put on a full Synergy 3" lift with arms and everything... couldn't pass up the deal that was made for me. Another huge mistake that I made is while I was installing the lift I went to drive away and well I forgot to tighten up the lug nuts on the rear...Made it about 500 yards before the wheel came off.
IMG_5967.JPG

So Iv have always wanted the AEV Savegre wheels and I found somebody in the area with some.
IMG_5982.JPG

mcflurry301

I have decided that the damn D30 up front was no longer needed so I put it on the side and got myself a ProRock 44 Unlimited with RCVs and 37" MTR/Ks.
IMG_6493.JPG IMG_6510.JPG IMG_6511.JPG IMG_6512.JPG IMG_6613.JPG IMG_6614.JPG IMG_6615.JPG IMG_6616.JPG

Oh man I love this thread it reminds me of the stupid choices I made when doing things to my jeep and driving it like an asshole hahaha! I like the new prorock too! Hope you enjoy!
Cheers

mcflurry301

I personally thing the worst thing I did was put the Aussie locker up front, went thru 3 shafts on the passenger side over 6 months.

Top Bottom