VIDEO : RENEGADE on the ROCKS - Crawling up a Rocky Ledge in a Jeep Renegade

WJCO

Meme King
For those of you who've been wanting to see a full length video of our run out on the rocks in Last Chance Canyon, I'm happy to say that we're close to have it done and we should be able to upload later on today! :thumb:

Nice. Looking forward to it. I have a feeling a lot of guys will start fixing these up just with the exposure that you and Cindy have brought regarding aftermarket mods.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice. Looking forward to it. I have a feeling a lot of guys will start fixing these up just with the exposure that you and Cindy have brought regarding aftermarket mods.

I hope so. Clearly, the Renegade isn't for everyone but I think it'd be a sad world if the only thing you could ever wheel was a Wrangler. I think there are a lot of people who can have a lot of fun with these things and I would love to think that we can help a little by showing them what can be done with them. :yup:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I hope so. Clearly, the Renegade isn't for everyone but I think it'd be a sad world if the only thing you could ever wheel was a Wrangler. I think there are a lot of people who can have a lot of fun with these things and I would love to think that we can help a little by showing them what can be done with them. :yup:

The only thing you have done is make me want to spend money ..

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
For those of you who've been wanting to see a full length video of our run out on the rocks in Last Chance Canyon, I'm happy to say that we're close to have it done and we should be able to upload later on today! :thumb:

:wings::wings::wings: Sweet! I cannot wait! :clap2:

Uncle Jimmy

I've seen some of the video.... Wonder what I can do to my Cherokee TH?? Would that lift work on mine or does daystar make a lift for the Cherokee Trailhawk??! Cuz I would love to slap a set of 33" on mine and give it a DAKAR look!

Top Bottom