Suspension Parts: EVO Springs and Elka Shocks.

LAJK

Hello. I have some suspension parts I have taken off of my 2008 JK. I upgraded to the EVO bolt on Coilovers so I am selling the parts I removed.

$600 (4) TeraFlex Elka shocks: 42,755 Miles on them.
$200 (4) EVO 4" Plush Ride Springs: 41,759 Miles.
$15 (2) TeraFlex 1" front spacers: 22,950 Miles.
$70 (2) EVO HD Sway Bar Links: BRAND NEW 12" long Links.
$20 (2) EVO Front Sway Bar Links BRAND NEW.
$20 (2) Rock Krawler Rear Lower Spring Wedges: 22,950 Miles.
$100 EVO Rear Roll Center Correction Trackbar Bracket BRAND NEW.
$40 Currie JK Rear Coil Spring Retainer Kit: 22,950 Miles.
$20 TeraFlex JK 2" Rear Upper Bumpstop Extension Kit.
$30 Currie Front Lower bump Stop.
$40 Metalcloak JK Wrangler Adjustable Rear Bump Stops.

All parts pricing does not include shipping. Shipping will be on buyers dime. I will be out in Moab 3/19-3/27 so I can bring parts with me if you do not want to pay shipping and meet there. All parts are off of the jeep and ready to ship.

How's the condition of the springs? Any issues with them? Willing to ship?

Scrambler

Teraflex has branded Elka shocks? Elka's are big in the ATV racing world. I didn't know they were big in the Jeep world.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That is interesting. Does Teraflex offer these in a kit? Not that I would buy any kit they offer, I'm just curious.

Yes. The only guy I know personally who ran them did not like them. Their ATV (Elka, not TF) shocks are great though.

WarriorJeep

rcdude3 I'm interested in everything except the shocks. Shoot me a pm when you get a chance. I'm in Lakewood and am free tomorrow or whenever

Scrambler

Yes. The only guy I know personally who ran them did not like them. Their ATV (Elka, not TF) shocks are great though.

Thanks for the info. I have heard great things about them in the ATV community, but never in the Jeep community.

rcdude3

Teraflex has branded Elka shocks? Elka's are big in the ATV racing world. I didn't know they were big in the Jeep world.

They did back in 2011-2012 area. I bought them from Northridge 4x4 back January of 2012. I do not believe TF makes them anymore.

Mitrig

Do you have pics? Would be nice to see the condition of the springs? Also, how much lift did it give you?

well worth the swap to evo plush rides...i just did everyhting on the jeep between evo and synergy and you can not go wrong! rides so much better than when i ad all the full traction on it.

Top Bottom